• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
First don't post 5 times. Use the edit button. Second, SOft resetting is probaly the best way to get beldum. There is no precise chance of getting it shiny. The owners are probaly going to ask for what shinies you have and what games they are in. Perhaps you should list them so they don't have to ask.

BTW, MetalMario, if your ID is 00000, would it gurantee a shiny after every 8192 encounters?

Last edited:

Exokriz

Delete.
Years
I put a list of the shinies I want to catch in my Signature. I think I will start with my FireRed game for Charmander, because the thought of a Black Charizard is so freaking awesome. After that I will probably look for a shiny Scyther (look out King Kobra). Then Dratini. So for right now Wish me luck for a shiny Charmander. He will be mine.

Brit Lucifer

Phantasmagorical!
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2007
lol...i got distracted today and started working on my pokedex...i found jigglypuffs secret hiding place in sapphire...3 more pokemon for birch to yell at me about!

Years
hello i have a few shinys here they are

nidoking emerald was on fr
marril fire red was on emerald
sayble emerald
electrike emerald was on sapphire
used to hve seedot traded to friend

shinys i am trying to get are

beldum sapphire
trapinch for another flygon emerald
gyrados any game
everyones fav the cool looking black charizard fr
also a starmie cool color any game
bagon for salamence

i also hatched 10 eggs for zangoose no luck yet but i just wont give up

Last edited:

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
Why are you hatching for Zangoose when they are rather common in the wild. Perhaps you should hatch and search for Zangoose. Making it easier If you continue to hatch.

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
Tha Pkmn Prodigy said:
so what does that mean generating the numbers?
Well I believe that the numbers that are generated determine the chance of finding a shiiny. The lower the number the higher the chance and vice versa. But Metalmario is the expert.

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
Because your a reckless spammer who doesn't know what their doing.

Goto www.pokemonelite2000.com Goto Firered Leafgreen sprites to your top left. Right click, goto properties, copy the link there. Paste it here. Put
at the end. Repeat.

No luck on shinies. Been busy. Cleaning my room. It sucks when there's noone to play with.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
Doopliss said:
Well I believe that the numbers that are generated determine the chance of finding a shiiny. The lower the number the higher the chance and vice versa. But Metalmario is the expert.

oh well my id number is 64317....i hope thats good enough...i only kept going on with the game because i found a shiny mudkip on the 12th try....i wish i had known this number stuff earlier.....

Back