• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen How do you all feel about this finally being confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
So recently a new picture emerged and was traveling around the internet, it showed a figure which shared a similar appearance with Mewtwo.
Spoiler:

I, along with many many other people, hoped that this figure was not a form for Mewtwo or even a new pokemon itself as it would taint the reputation Mewtwo carries. And now its just been confirmed that the picture going around the internet was indeed real as Nintendo showed us this just today...
Spoiler:

What are your thoughts on this? I definitely feel a dent on my childhood. I don't have anything against pokemon forms but I just feel like it was unnecessary to give Mewtwo one. I know there are probably people out there glad this was real, I just want to hear from everyone on what they think. And also, I feel as this hints that Mewtwo was based off Frieza from Dragon Ball Z as Frieza looks quite similar to Mewtwo and has a form with a long head, and this thing here also looks just like the Frieza form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back