• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hello Chris, and welcome to PC!

Wow, you're Austrian? We have loads of people from around the globe coming here every day. I do hope you enjoy your time here, and remember to read the rules or ask any moderators if you need help!

danks_

NOCH EIN BIER, BITTE!
Years
Yay, another germanspeaking person... I know there's quite a different in terms of accents and stuff, but do you usually write german the normal way or is it an austrian dialect like the swiss with their completely incomprehensible dialect for non-swiss people?

I know you guys don't say stuff like brötchen, you use Semmeln instead, for example... Oh well, welcome to the forums! :)

btw hikari, following you on tumblr now.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2017
Hello everyone I am new to the forum and I have played Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black! My favorite Pokemon are Infernape and Giratina.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Hello there Giganomix welcome to PC. my name is Diab and am happy to welcome you to the best Pokémon community in the world please if you have any questions feel free to vm me

Years
Hello everyone I am new to the forum and I have played Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black! My favorite Pokemon are Infernape and Giratina.

Hi Giganomix, and welcome!

I loved Pokemon Platinum and Pokemon Black, 4th and 5th Generation housed a lot of my fave Pokemon games, and if you want to discuss them I advise you head over to the Fourth Generation and Fifth Generation sections, which have some good topics on both games.

Have fun, and remember that we have staff members like Cirno who can help you anytime!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
'Ello all! I'm an AMERICAN user who utterly adores Gen 2/5. Like, seriously, I'm still trying to find something wrong with those games.

Hey there! Welcome to PC! Great to have you join us. Generation 2 is my all time favorite! Johto is the best, and all my favorite Pokemon are from that generation. The games were also the best since there was so much to do! 16 gyms and 2 regions? I don't see how anyone could hate Gen 2! You can try to find something wrong with them, but you won't :3 Anyway, if you need anything don't hesitate to ask!

Hi there ! ^^
I'm 0xTidus, and i love Pokémon (Gen I & II) =))
Uh.. and, my fav Poké is Haunter, Gengar and Ghastly. lol!

And a hello to you as well! Another fan of Gen 2? This makes me really happy. Gen 1 is also great. I love the Ghastly evolutionary line too, with Gengar being my favorite of the three. A great member to have on your team. As I said with Whyvile, if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask (:

Years
Hey, sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, still pretty new here. Lookin' for an open or new RP, anybody got a suggestion?

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey, sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, still pretty new here. Lookin' for an open or new RP, anybody got a suggestion?

Hey there and welcome! You should visit the Roleplay Corner if you are looking for a roleplay! The community there is really fun and you'll love it there. The subforum right next to it has the OOC threads where you can ask to see if the roleplay is taking any spots. I'm sure you'll find one! Good luck and have fun!

Also, feel free to drop me a PM if you need help with general roleplay. I'm a retired player but I'd love to help! Again, have fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi everyone, I signed up here today!! :D

Hooray! Nice to see ya here & welcome! You'll definitely like it here. Don't forget to read the rules first before you jump in, and the staff in bold names are always around if you need any help!

Have fun & hope everything is going well. :D

Years
Hello!
I am Rasamaphoo! I'm new! (That's why I'm posting here. Ugh, I am not the best at Intro posts...) You can call me Ras for short.

Hi there Ras, welcome to PC!

I know we have quite a few Canadians here, so you're definitely not alone. We get people from all over the world so you'll soon notice how different everyone is. Don't worry if you can't make great introductions, at least you'll enjoy PC a lot.

Have fun and remember to read the rules or ask a moderator for help!

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm NealCaffrey! I've been a big fan of Pokémon for years now and this forum looks great.

Years
Hi everyone, I'm NealCaffrey! I've been a big fan of Pokémon for years now and this forum looks great.

And a big hello to you too Neal, welcome!

If you joined for being a Pokemon fan, you were damn right. We have loads of sections dedicated to Pokemon, and also the non-Pokemon stuff too. I heavily advise checking out the following boards here: Current Generation Pokemon Gaming for 5th Gen and also the upcoming X & Y, General Pokemon Gaming for 1st to 4th Gen, and also spinoffs and challenges, as well as Alternative Pokemon Discussions for all Pokemon topics not relating to the games, but other parts of the franchise. I'm sure all will keep you busy for a while.

Have fun, and remember to ask a moderator if you have any questions!

PandaBoy

gotta catch 'em all
Years
Hooray! Nice to see ya here & welcome! You'll definitely like it here. Don't forget to read the rules first before you jump in, and the staff in bold names are always around if you need any help!

Have fun & hope everything is going well. :D

Thaanks :D

I just have one problem :(
I cant go to the social groups. The error says that I dont have veryfied my account (which I have done three times by now) or I try to change another members post (which I dont want to do, because I am not a hacker).

Someone please help me :(

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Thaanks :D

I just have one problem :(
I cant go to the social groups. The error says that I dont have veryfied my account (which I have done three times by now) or I try to change another members post (which I dont want to do, because I am not a hacker).

Someone please help me :(

That's odd cause I'm sure we don't have social groups.From what I heard, we used to, but they were removed and replaced with Clubs which can be found here and here. Unless you mean something else. Can you elaborate?

Edit:

Welcome to PC Neal! I don't have much time to post alot but Hikari basically said what I was gonna say. Current Generation Pokemon Gaming and General Pokemon Gaming cover pretty much all things on Pokemon gaming. There's also Pokemon General who just recently got two new mods, Brendino and Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers who are really nice and friendly! Pokemon General is for all things related that aren't covered anywhere else. So in away , it's just for Pokemon in general as a franchise!And Clubs are also a good way to interact with people as well. I post links to those forums above in my response to PandaBoy.

I hope you can enjoy yourself here Neal and have lots of fun talking about Pokemon and making new friends!

Last edited:
Years
I was a member of Serebii forums for years, but I came here since they were recently hacked by a website called Root In a Box. Can anyone give me a crash course on the basics of this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back