• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bone's Trading/Breeding/Event Services!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I can offer a female Whismur with Rattled and Hammer Arm

Species: Landorus
NN (Optional): Doesn't Matter
Nature(s): Whatever Works Well
Best IV's (Max 2): Hp and Sp. Atk.
Egg Moves: None
Ability: The Dream World Abillity you get from Pokemon Dream Radar (don't know what it is?)
TM/Move Tutor: I can handle.

And the next one

Species: Sableye
Nature(s): Adamant
Best IV's (Max 2): HP and Atk.
Egg Moves: Substitute Sucker Punch
Ability: DW
TM/Move Tutor: I can handle it
PewDiePie rocks
I would also like to adopt a bullet punch blaze kick riolu.

Last edited:

SuperSnivy

Team Fireblast Member
Years
Species: Rufflet
NN (Optional): ? (Don't know what it means)
Nature(s): Jolly or Adamant
Best IV's (Max 2): Speed or Attack
Ability: Keen Eye
TM/Move Tutor: Superpower (Optional)
EDIT: Can you name the Rufflet Hawkeye? Thank you!

Also, can I adopt the Vullaby? For both, I can offer a Female Dream Radar Shuckle. Thanks!

Last edited:

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Species: Rufflet
NN (Optional): ? (Don't know what it means)
Nature(s): Jolly or Adamant
Best IV's (Max 2): Speed or Attack
Ability: Keen Eye
TM/Move Tutor: Superpower (Optional)
EDIT: Can you name the Rufflet Hawkeye? Thank you!

Also, can I adopt the Vullaby? For both, I can offer a Female Dream Radar Shuckle. Thanks!

Sure thing! For starters, Rufflet can only be male. I'm not going to move tutor it Superpower because it learns it by level up. I'll get breeding right now!

Also, NN means Nickname. I can also nickname the Vallaby if you'd like!

Years
Species:Sabeye/Togepi
Nature(s):any
Best IV's (Max 2):any
Egg Moves:any
Ability (Including Dream World):dw
TM/Move Tutor (Move Tutor isn't free):none
EV Training (Isn't free either):none
Shiny: no thz
Other:Thank you bone!

i can offer a number of dwf in return for both pokemon

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Species:Sabeye/Togepi
Nature(s):any
Best IV's (Max 2):any
Egg Moves:any
Ability (Including Dream World):dw
TM/Move Tutor (Move Tutor isn't free):none
EV Training (Isn't free either):none
Shiny: no thz
Other:Thank you bone!

i can offer a number of dwf in return for both pokemon

Can do! I'll get on them this evening!

Does it still know the move 'surf'?

Yes it does!

Can I adopt a dreamworld female Dratini?

I don't have one to adopt. But I can breed you one!

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
I was wondering if you could list all the natures of your event Pokemon (I'd like to see which ones I don't have), and they are free correct?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Bone: The PBR Pikachu was distributed in the 4th generation and Pokemon that are Poketransferred cannot know the move Surf because it's an HM move. Therefore, your PBR Surfing Pikachu is hacked. Please remove it from your thread and work on hack-checking the rest of your Pokemon.

Also, I would like clarification on how you have every nature of every event you have. That seems very unlikely.

Last edited:

Itzal

Ghost Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 1, 2017
Kittens are fluffy

If you've got the hack checking squared away I'm looking for a Dusk Stone. I can trade you any unevolved, breedable ghost for it (so no Giratina). Let me know which, if any, you want.

Years
Hello! I'm kinda new to this Trade Shop stuff & the forum so my apologies if I don't do something right, just let me know! :)
I have Black 2 (I've only had it for a week) & I was wondering if you had any of Butterfree evolutions (Caterpie, or Metapod, preferably Caterpie). I don't want nothing fancy, just a plain old Caterpie or two or something. Butterfree was one of my fave Pokemon from first gen. I don't have much to offer back in Black 2 yet, but if there's something in Black or White or SoulSiver you need I have those too.

"I love Umbreons, too!"

Again, I'm sorry if I'm not doing this right! Some other super nice people who traded me Pokemon so I could try out WFC also referred me to Trade Shops. Thanks for the time!

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Hello! I'm kinda new to this Trade Shop stuff & the forum so my apologies if I don't do something right, just let me know! :)
I have Black 2 (I've only had it for a week) & I was wondering if you had any of Butterfree evolutions (Caterpie, or Metapod, preferably Caterpie). I don't want nothing fancy, just a plain old Caterpie or two or something. Butterfree was one of my fave Pokemon from first gen. I don't have much to offer back in Black 2 yet, but if there's something in Black or White or SoulSiver you need I have those too.

"I love Umbreons, too!"

Again, I'm sorry if I'm not doing this right! Some other super nice people who traded me Pokemon so I could try out WFC also referred me to Trade Shops. Thanks for the time!

Sure! I can get you a caterpie! I can breed you a custom one, if you like! Any egg moves you want? Or do you want it shiny? Anything you want, I can get you! My thread is pretty much free as well, you can give me anything for it!

Bone: The PBR Pikachu was distributed in the 4th generation and Pokemon that are Poketransferred cannot know the move Surf because it's an HM move. Therefore, your PBR Surfing Pikachu is hacked. Please remove it from your thread and work on hack-checking the rest of your Pokemon.

Also, I would like clarification on how you have every nature of every event you have. That seems very unlikely.

Oh, I didn't realize it was hacked. i'll take it down now. Also, I mean I have access to all natures by trading with other people. I don't have them all myself.

Kittens are fluffy

If you've got the hack checking squared away I'm looking for a Dusk Stone. I can trade you any unevolved, breedable ghost for it (so no Giratina). Let me know which, if any, you want.

Yes, the hack checking is squared away. I can get you a dusk stone, free of charge!

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Also, I mean I have access to all natures by trading with other people. I don't have them all myself.

Er, how would I trade you if you're offering things you do not own yourself. And what I really wanted to know about the events was what natures you yourself had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back