• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Vesperia's fighting system should be like Symphonia. But, of course, upgraded to what it is now. Symphonia, Vesperia, and Abyss are the top three games though I think Graces and Xillia are close behind. If not now then they will be once they are released in the US. Or at least Graces. I don't think they have announced Xillia yet. It's just a rumor but there is this slight chance some other games might make it to the US such as Hearts.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Is there a Tales game where they have a male healer because I swear the thing I hate about many JRPGs is that all the healers are typically female ;w; I mean healers are cool but I want my gals to be tough~ ...Though then again Raine and Natalia are pretty tough. Can't say Mint is :X But I mean in Final Fantasy III and V I've always made one of the guys a White Mage. 'Course then in V when you get Krile she gets the White Mage's powers. But that's OK because she looks adorable as a White Mage <333

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
285. I remember Kratos and Zelos from TOS being able to heal the party during combat Rosso-San.

And I really should play Tales Of The Abyss sometime, probably if I ever get a 3DS first.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Symphonia has three males who can heal. Of course, Raine is better than all of them but there is also Zelos, Kratos, and Regal who can heal if you so wish them to. And Mithos can heal in the OVA but that doesn't count. As for Abyss Guy has a self-healing move called 'Center'.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
287. I completely forgot about Regal there in all honesty, I was just so used to using him as a mono attacker alongside Lloyd at the time lol.

Speaking of odd moves though, I swear I remember reading a few forum discussions on somewhere like IGN about Lloyd being able to learn the Inferno spell in a glitch of some kind and I found that to be really neat tbh lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

So I seriously just spent like four hours working on an app. for a somewhat small RP over at Dreamwidth. People seem excited that I'm apping this character. I hope the excitement lasts ;w; Gotta love the cast of a pigeon dating sim.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Good good. I'm pretty picky about my games though. I like good combat and good characters/character dev. and a strong plot. If a game has none of those, then I generally won't play it. Unless it's Portal 1 because, imo, GlaDOS is amazing.

Just got back from Walmart. Dropped like 20 bucks on Girl Scout Cookies... THOSE THINGS ARE SO ADDICTING ;A;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
291. Looks like I horribly suck at Street Fighter 4 now sadly, god how people get those combos down so easily I have no idea.

Eh oh well I'm still trying to figure out Chun Li's combos myself which will probably be a very long and brutal month of training lol.

Last edited:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Yes Pixy. They're rare though, like unicorns and non-crooked politicians :V

I've never been much a fan of Fighter games like SF or Tekken or SC or any of 'em aside from SSB. :X

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I suck at fighting games XD; However, if it weren't for Dissidia I wouldn't've fallen in love with a couple of the FF characters <3

Years

I am 2/3 of the way through TotA. Beat Van for the first time, kinda sux that they're ALL still alive. Kinda annoying lulz.

I suck at fightan gaems too. I give up on them completely.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
295. I'm not too good at fighters myself but I do want to get better honestly, I remember beating a few kids a tad older than me in god knows how many rounds of Tekken Tag Tournament back in 2008 though lol, I prefer shooters for the most part though particularly Gears Of War, Modern Warfare, Dead Space, and Bioshock to name a few nowadays lol.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

As far as shooters go, I am and probably always will be Halo > CoD. Especially for Multiplayer. To me, Halo has always been less laggy and have more balance than CoD does as far as its sandbox goes. Plus: it has a very appealing story to me. Especially in the books.

Netto, you have no-lifed that game. Juuuust saying, dude. o.O;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
298. In all honesty I haven't played Halo for the longest time, I'll admit Reach was a blast to play but I felt like the Elites were a tad overpowered tbh. Still want to play the Combat Evolved Anniversary though.

I didn't like COD all that much either until I played MW3 which I gotta say is quite a big improvement over Black Ops, not the best shooter though but still pretty enjoyable to say the least if you ask me.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

The best CoD was Modern Warfare.
Second best was Black Ops.

All the rest can go die in a hole.
I'll still take my Gears <3

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I couldn't get into Gears. I just... the combat system felt too clunky and bleh in the first one and I'm not one to skip in a series if I can help it :X

MW3 and Black Ops I would agree are the best of the CoD games though. Wonder if BO2 is really gonna happen... >.>

I'm slowly turning away from Shooters and moving more into JRPGs. Most Western RPGs I'm not a fan of because generally they lack very much plot. JRPGs though I love. Even if the ones I play are the "mainstream" games. Idc much about mainstream or whatever... a game/series is a game/series. You like it or ya don't. Plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back