• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Years
I 'left' (i.e. lost the motivation to stop by) some time ago, however I hope to be more active around here for the foreseeable future!

I was wondering where the 'Fizz had gone, so heya and welcome back... again! I do hope you plan to stick around longer this time, so have fun hanging around and don't disappear again! And happy birthday to you too.

- Hikamaru

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Hey guys, taking a temporary leave for three days starting today.

The least I can still do is check notifications. But I won't guarantee my activity. P:

Years
Hey, I'm back. I haven't been on this website in a while, mostly due to distractions like school, games, etc. But now I'm back and hope to become active on here again!

Hey guys, taking a temporary leave for three days starting today.

The least I can still do is check notifications. But I won't guarantee my activity. P:

School surely can suck out activity here can it? But nice to see you back Chris, and I do look forward to seeing you around again. And good luck with your plans Illusione, but at least you'll be back here soon.

- Hikamaru

Years
I'm gonna be gone for a while, guys.

Well, good luck with any real life stuff you have, since that always comes first. I hope you can come back soon!

PLEASE DELETE THIS ACCOUNT, I will not be using it

Awww that's sad to see you go, is there anything wrong with you that's making you leave? But I respect your decision if you don't want to here, so yeah see you Jmorg!

- Hikamaru

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Just here to say I'll be away from here and the battle server for quite some time. Comp issues.

See you sometime soon.

Years
Just here to say I'll be away from here and the battle server for quite some time. Comp issues.

See you sometime soon.

I know what it's like having computer issues when I had to go a.f.k. for three weeks when my computer was in repairs due to overheating, and then again for a hard disk error. I hope everything goes well for you and do come back soon!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 17, 2016
Nobody knows me, but I had an account named ballsmcgee that had like 3 posts and now I'm switching to this account to post my hack and maybe other ♥♥♥♥. I'm just making some ♥♥♥♥♥♥ posts now to get the count up to 15 so I can post the links and ♥♥♥♥.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
And good luck with your plans Illusione, but at least you'll be back here soon.

In case you need to know, it's a school trip. P:

Also, I'm already back 14 hours ago but I used it to catch up with my sleep time. Sleeping at the front seat of the bus is probably a terrible thing, I'm never doing it again.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
So it is the finals in my school means I'm having exams attack. I l'm leaving for an unknown period of time. One week I say. Good bye y'all.

Years
So it is the finals in my school means I'm having exams attack. I l'm leaving for an unknown period of time. One week I say. Good bye y'all.

Exams surely can be a deterrence to activity here, but we all have to focus on those first. Good luck and see ya for now Jay, just remember your old gurl Nichole will be wishing you all the best! We're sure you can get them done soon so you can hang out with PC.

- Hikamaru

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Starting today, I will be on hiatus for around one or two days, because I have to go somewhere to camp. See you guys in the next few days, and I'll be back.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I literally hate too many members here to be a functioning member myself. I think if I roll my eyes one more time while reading a post my eyes will physically fall out of my ♥♥♥♥ing head. I'll probably come back at some point to laugh at everyone again until I once again reach my breaking point. Until then, bon voyage!!!

Years
I literally hate too many members here to be a functioning member myself. I think if I roll my eyes one more time while reading a post my eyes will physically fall out of my ♥♥♥♥ing head. I'll probably come back at some point to laugh at everyone again until I once again reach my breaking point. Until then, bon voyage!!!

Awww that's sad to hear you've lost interest in PC again. Farewell for now Ayselipera and I'm sure you can come back in the near future and fit in again. See you for now gurl!

- Hikamaru

LavenderTownGhost

Returning to Hoenn
Years
Hey guys,

I am going through some adjustments in my life right now and I've decided that it would be best for me to take a break from the internet for a while so that I am able to work on myself. I'm going to be leaving PokeCommunity for a while, but it's only a temporary leave. It shouldn't be longer than a few weeks. I just wanted to let my friends know this so that they don't think I'm not going to return. See you in a few weeks, PC.

-Lav

Years
Hey guys,

I am going through some adjustments in my life right now and I've decided that it would be best for me to take a break from the internet for a while so that I am able to work on myself. I'm going to be leaving PokeCommunity for a while, but it's only a temporary leave. It shouldn't be longer than a few weeks. I just wanted to let my friends know this so that they don't think I'm not going to return. See you in a few weeks, PC.

-Lav

I'm gonna miss you sweetie, but at least we know it'll only be for a little while. See you soon Lavender, and I'll be looking forward to when you come back. Good luck with your life issues!

- Hikamaru

Back