• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
"You missed two club meetings because you had a life to attend to. We, the members, instead of removing you from Captain are kicking you from the club entirely. Good luck trying to have debates in real life ****face."
Excellent, accurate summarization.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
Excellent, accurate summarization.

Thanks. It's pretty BS that you got kicked. Just because you're inactive for a while they decide to kick you? They could have done other things like had someone substitute in the case of your absence, or do something lesser like demote you and put someone else in your place. It would at least be better than kicking you from the club entirely. Without your consent...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was an officer to my school's RPG club but I never did anything. XD oh well.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I just pre-ordered White Version 2 and Harvest Moon A New Beginning

/happeh

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I pre-ordered Pokémon Black 2 and I can't wait to get it! Wish it were October already. :\

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
Only other game I'm looking at for this year is that Kirby anniversary thing. Maybe. I don't know if I'd actually play it all that much. :/

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've preordered Resident Evil 6. :-D October 2 is too far away.

You know what annoys me, though? How Capcom is basically extorting its customers. You preorder from Gamestop, you get one map, from Amazon you get another, and from Best Buy you get another. What you don't get you pay for. Uhh, that's business for you.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
Aaaaah, bugs me how they do that with games, and CDs, and such now days.

I'm not sure if they're expecting some people to BUY ALL THE VERSIONSSSS, or if they want you to pick for company competition reasons.

October-wise, I'm only waiting for the new Pokemon games, like the nerd I am. -w-

Kano Shuuya

Years
I'm the same way, but regardless of whether or not I play too many video games anymore, I always make a point to pick up the new Pokemon games. XD Same with Kingdom Hearts, and Persona, IF I have the money at the time. Anything else.. I don't really play much of anymore.

Years
HEY NEW GOLDEN SUN GAME, GET HERE PLEASE SO I CAN JUSTIFY HAVING A 3DS I DO NOTHING WITH

they are making another, right? :<

Netto/Went where are you when I need you

Kano Shuuya

Years
LOL Sounds like me.. >___> I legit bought my 3DS for no other reason to play Kingdom Hearts 3DS when it came out.

Now

I can't even afford the game... .____.; the system is collecting dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back