• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Hey guys, is it already possible to recruit people for Axel? Would be interesting to hear.
That dialogue is still for future betas I am afraid...

Hey, im still using 3.1 and im in the orange islands in the cave of wisdom. When i go to level 1 and beat the first pokemon the game freezes and i cant move or access my bag or anything. the emulator doesnt freeze though. does this happen to everyone using 3.1 or just me?
If you battled those weird Missingnos there then the game could have rightfully bugged

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Get a new ROM as well. And a new .sav file. Unfortunately if you want to play the latest version(s), they have to be 3.3.numbers to carry over .sav files, otherwise you'll need to restart.

Is there anywhere I can download the file to play on mobile? I'm using MyBoy on my droid to play, and it only recognizes gba files, not ips. Is 3.3 available for me to use or not?

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Is there anywhere I can download the file to play on mobile? I'm using MyBoy on my droid to play, and it only recognizes gba files, not ips. Is 3.3 available for me to use or not?
Yeah there's a way. That's how I play this game. To play it, you'll need an app called UniPatcher, a Fire Red rom, and an app that can extract files. Extract the Fire Red rom, then open UniPatcher. You'll find two things, ROM and Patch. Select the Fire Red zip/gba for the ROM. For the patch, select the Liquid Crystal ips. Patch, Then you should be able to play. Hope this helped :]

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2013
Have you tried using a Sun or Moon stone? LaZ might have changed them to stone evolutions...

Heheh... Good guess, but I've tried both and it says no use. Maybe you're right and my game just has a bug, or maybe you're wrong and you have to have sufficient happiness and level it up either during day for Espeon or night for Umbreon.

PennyLane

The Best, Like No One Ever Was
Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
I defeated the Elite Four for the first time, and after the credits I was brought back to the Professor asking me if I'm a boy or girl. I've never had this problem before. How do I get to the postgame stuff?

Heheh... Good guess, but I've tried both and it says no use. Maybe you're right and my game just has a bug, or maybe you're wrong and you have to have sufficient happiness and level it up either during day for Espeon or night for Umbreon.

Have you talked to the evolution woman in Cianwood? She says max happiness during the day/night for Espeon/Umbreon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I defeated the Elite Four for the first time, and after the credits I was brought back to the Professor asking me if I'm a boy or girl. I've never had this problem before. How do I get to the postgame stuff?

You do have 128k Flash save type enabled, yes? If not, you'll have to do so, and unfortunately, restart your game from scratch. Also, it's not exactly post game, it's sort of 1/4th of the way there game.

PennyLane

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
I put all the flutes on their pedestals, and I caught Moltres, but Articuno isn't where he's supposed to be in the undersea cavern and there are unbreakable rocks blocking my way to Zapdos... Anyone know what I need to do?

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2014
Ummm...... ivysaur/venusaur for some reason can't be taught Sludge bomb by TM. I hope you fix this, still a great game tho.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2013
I was playing 3.1 so far, I've encountered both groudon and kyogre and I have sapphire since it was attainable in 3.1 and ruby since the game just claimed that groudon ate it even though he did not. I was trying to go get rayquaza when I got into endless stairs. And yes I do have groudon and kyogre in my party, is there a way for me to fix it? or should I just transfer my rayquaza from emerald?
Thank you

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I put all the flutes on their pedestals, and I caught Moltres, but Articuno isn't where he's supposed to be in the undersea cavern and there are unbreakable rocks blocking my way to Zapdos... Anyone know what I need to do?

Articuno isn't in the Undersea Cavern. He's somewhere else that's cold.

Zapdos, where are you searching for him? He's also not in the Undersea Cavern. He's somewhere else that's related to electricity.

PennyLane

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2014
Articuno isn't in the Undersea Cavern. He's somewhere else that's cold.

Zapdos, where are you searching for him? He's also not in the Undersea Cavern. He's somewhere else that's related to electricity.

I looked for Zapdos in Rock Tunnel near the Braille looking wall that used to say something about the bird of thunder. Now it doesn't respond when i click it and I can't get to the cave opening next to it cuz there are unbreakable gray rocks in the way.

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
That's the right place for Zapdos. You placed the Yellow Flute, right? And I think previously you were also required to finish some Ruins of Alph tiles, too.

Back