• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Renewed - Demo/Beta Now Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Well, I just tried, didn't seem to work. Though, I had to make a data folder myself, as I didn't appear to have that. (Though I had a graphics one, unlike above.)

sverre712

Ummmmmmm...
Years
ok so, i kinda think this game can use some polishing up, the idea is nice but it coud definitly be more polished. for example, the overworlds for the gym leaders, they are not always in frlg style. i woud do some looking around to find overworlds for the jotho leaders, instead of just using hgss overworlds.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Hey Abzero. I'm curious because I'm trying to download this now. I looked at the first post and it says download the extra scripts but what specifically are they because you shared a huge list and I'm not sure which I need. :D Thanks and have a great day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 21, 2016
for anyone up too or close to the S.S Anne dont battle and defeat all the trainers yet you cant get off the ship properly (Atleast i wasnt able too) so i had to lose to a trainer to actually get off the ship and continue on :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 1, 2021
ok so, i kinda think this game can use some polishing up, the idea is nice but it coud definitly be more polished. for example, the overworlds for the gym leaders, they are not always in frlg style. i woud do some looking around to find overworlds for the jotho leaders, instead of just using hgss overworlds.

I completely agree! Which is why the HGSS OWs are filler until I find good replacements :p

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 1, 2021
Hey Abzero. I'm curious because I'm trying to download this now. I looked at the first post and it says download the extra scripts but what specifically are they because you shared a huge list and I'm not sure which I need. :D Thanks and have a great day.

Download it all as I am not sure which scripts prevent you from battling as mentioned above^ at this time.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
Download it all as I am not sure which scripts prevent you from battling as mentioned above^ at this time.

All right but there is about 20 scripts there to download. Oh well I guess I have to. ;D
Thanks for the quick response though.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Well, one more issue. (I apologize for this!) It appear after beating Blue on the first route, at least for me, the game froze. Like, not entirely. I can still see the flowers moving and all, but I'm unable to move my character, go to the menu, or anything of that sort.

Also another little thing I noticed, when you go home to rest, and then come back on the route, the Antidote as well as Potion kind of respawns.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 1, 2021
Well, one more issue. (I apologize for this!) It appear after beating Blue on the first route, at least for me, the game froze. Like, not entirely. I can still see the flowers moving and all, but I'm unable to move my character, go to the menu, or anything of that sort.

Also another little thing I noticed, when you go home to rest, and then come back on the route, the Antidote as well as Potion kind of respawns.

I uploaded a patch, which should fix a number of issues, located here https://www.mediafire.com/?a08sech3r9acolf. And that respawning potion is only on that route, I meant to fix that a while ago but always forget lol

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 1, 2021

Try fighting him on the middle tile (of 3) only. It might just be an issue with the specific tile you're on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back