• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I kinda wish that the AC series would actually go somewhere with its overall story. I haven't played 3 or 4, but it seems like the story is going nowhere....

And is it really necessary to release 2 of 'em in the same season?

Years
Ubisoft seems to be all about quantity over quality \: Not that I've played many of their games, but whenever I look through gaming news, there's always a mention of some kind of Ubisoft game every single time. Child of Light was amazing though.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
Ubisoft has been releasing multiple Assassin's Creed games in the same season since 2009. Course usually it has been one main and one or two other. Course seeing as Comet is a sister game to Unity, could be the first time two mains are released during the same season.

In other news the official release dates for the release of Thearyhthm Final Fantasy Curtain Call in North America and Europe have been revealed. The release date for North America is on September 16th of this year. Where as for Europe, the release date is September 19th of this year.

Years
I might behind on the times or something, but I never understood the attraction with The Last Guardian. I've seen screenshots here-and-there over the past couple years, but what kind of game is/was it supposed to be?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
The Last Guardian is being done by Team Ico and Fumito Ueda. These are the guys that brought us Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Although Ico is the lesser known of the two. Shadow of the Colossus is regarded as one of the best games of the PS2 era, or even in the world by many. With that kind of legacy, don't you think people would be extremely excited for the The Last Guardian? Haha.

The Last Guardian has you play a young boy and is accompanied by his gargantuan friend, as they traverse who knows what. Information for game is rather scarce lol.

Years
The Last Guardian is being done by Team Ico and Fumito Ueda. These are the guys that brought us Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Although Ico is the lesser known of the two. Shadow of the Colossus is regarded as one of the best games of the PS2 era, or even in the world by many. With that kind of legacy, don't you think people would be extremely excited for the The Last Guardian? Haha.

I actually have ICO & Shadow of the Colossus, the PS3 version, but I haven't touched it since getting it last summer D: I'm sure once I get around to playing it, I'll realize why people like it :P

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
I actually have ICO & Shadow of the Colossus, the PS3 version, but I haven't touched it since getting it last summer D: I'm sure once I get around to playing it, I'll realize why people like it :P
You have had it that long? And you haven't touched it? whhhhhhy. Anyways, I definitely recommend playing Ico first. Even though SoTC is a prequel, Ico hasn't aged that well in comparison to SoTC. So, going from SoTC to Ico is slightly weird from a gameplay perspective.

Years
You have had it that long? And you haven't touched it? whhhhhhy. Anyways, I definitely recommend playing Ico first. Even though SoTC is a prequel, Ico hasn't aged that well in comparison to SoTC. So, going from SoTC to Ico is slightly weird from a gameplay perspective.

Heh, yes ;; Whenever I get newer games that I have more interest in, those take immediate priority over the rest...And every month, I'm buying at least one new game with everything else being backlogged in the process D: It's a horrible cycle.

Reactions: Arc
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In the past, I used to buy two - three new games for myself every month, but nowadays, though, it's the other way around completely; if I'm lucky to have enough free time, I might get something new once every six to eight weeks or so, haha. Changes of me finishing any of my games are highly unlikely, though, unless I find them extremely addicting. There's currently about two of them which I haven't even opened up yet, but will do pretty soon.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Another Blizzard MOBA, huh. Well.

See, for me this strange tide is changing. It used to be hard for me to get into games thanks to my moderately sized/large...ish collection of dig/phys games, so I used to be a lot a lot like Raine.

But then, strangely, the moment Summer started, I got into games I never thought I'd give a chance. I could swear I was addicted to Personas 1 and 2 for a while, and I can really get into the miscellany I have around. I think it's because there are so many games coming out this year for me that I just realized that I have to cherish what I have, gamewise. I don't mean this as some sort of virtuous message, but I do have a lot of games and, well, I have them so why not play them? It has helped the urge for new games go down a bit.

Also, on an unrelated note, I found this funny:
Spoiler:

Years
See, for me this strange tide is changing. It used to be hard for me to get into games thanks to my moderately sized/large...ish collection of dig/phys games, so I used to be a lot a lot like Raine.

But then, strangely, the moment Summer started, I got into games I never thought I'd give a chance.

Oh, I feel like that's what's happening to me right now. Games that I never would have touched or shown interest in a few years ago are starting to creep up on me. As a result, I'm buying all these games at one time DX Not that it's necessarily a bad thing that I'm trying to expand my gaming genres, but it's affecting my school productivity ;;

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm trying to stick with only a couple of genres for now, and avoid expanding my horizons. If I do, there would be hundreds of games in my collection, with about a dozen of them being left untouched, haha.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
Dreading trying to play Bulletstorm online again. But I'm gonna need those co-op trophies before the online servers die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back