• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
One more day and no sign of evil teams trying to get a legendary. Probably Celebi is the most easier to catch.

1st legendary to save:
251.png

First boss pokemon (Guardian maybe):
465.png
045.png
071.png

Years
As agitating as this has become, I'm going to get my post up soon.....
This forum software, my laptop breaking down on me several times has become so agitating, I CAN BARELY POST!

The little button on the top right that switches from Post view to BBcode view has erased 3 of my starting posts, all introductory ones and it's become so agitating!!!!

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
I've had my post sitting around for nearly three days now, rather uneasy to well, post it. I wanted a couple friends to review it for me, but only one was able to, and he's not the best in the writing department. Irregardless, I hope people like it, even if I'm weary towards the thing.

Years
It's fine, until then folks who are onboard, I have posted my 2 hour long post and I must say WELCOME ON BOARD TO THE S.S. BEHEMOTH!

Pardon my lack of decriptive skills, but the post took me 2-3 hours and I was up at 5 AM writing it.

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
It's fine, until then folks who are onboard, I have posted my 2 hour long post and I must say WELCOME ON BOARD TO THE S.S. BEHEMOTH!

Pardon my lack of decriptive skills, but the post took me 2-3 hours and I was up at 5 AM writing it.

Well, that explains why you said I(Mortimer) was a girl.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Alright. Lets get this party started. Also I noticed you mentioned me as 'the Lucario trainer' haha. Is it acceptable to have a mental connection with him by the way? I guess I should have asked before hand whoops!

Years
It's very exceptional.

Most of the pokemon on the boat are league officers (The different colored Oddish's for example) and they can speak in human tongue. Communication via Aura is no biggie in my book if I have pokemon officers communicating to humans already, especially Irek, my green pikachu.

More over, I apologize for referring you to Lucario trainer, my character just met yours only from a distance and does not know your name; I would refer you by name once they've met.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes. I just want to ask Cabbage if we could work together in our next posts?

Oh wow. I should have just edited the original post. Whoops. Sorry for triple post.

Years
we have a small issue, the RP can't continue for the moment until <Challenger> and -Sam post.

You working on a post fellas or you MIA?

Plus thanks for updating your post Cabbage. :)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Im planning a secret Technic for Team Skyward. This attack will be used between Ukulele Pichu, my Pichu carrying a Ukulele and Irek (i think), Quto's green Pikachu (i think).
Btw... Im bored!

doge

???
Years
Sorry I took so long guys! I was going to post yesterday but I ended up a bit too busy with work :s

Years
It's fine you two. Just try to post. <Challenger>, just try to post when your up to it.

Another Mechanic is added, though this one, I had to make on the fly to accommodate Gelius3 and hopefully it will become helpful to those with busy lives in the future.

Plot Totems
Gelius3 is going on a trip that doesn't allow him any decent internet access or rather that if he tried to access it; it would burn a hole in his wallet the size of Texas and Kentucky put together.

Plot Totems are a method of trying to catch up story wise and join us in the present time. Though this means extra work on a person's post; since they have to explain and include in the post where such and such person was at the time to what let to now.

I.E.
For example, since Gelius3 will be missing his post to the entry test.
[Totem: Olivine Docks]
(Gelius3 will include his entry battle, receiving his ticket and boarding the ship.)
[Totem: S.S. Behemoth]
(Gelius3 will explain his activities on his trip to Lethia.)

(Next paragraph, explains what he's doing now, fully caught up with the group.)

I.E. 2
For myself if I miss a day or week

[Totem: Lethia Arrival]
Shadoan, finally arrived on Lethia exits the boat with his team consisting of [NPC names], He was kicked out of the team for being too annoying for his advice on survival since he has had experience on Lethia before and knows how to survive it better than anyone. His ex-team were later taken as prisoners to [Evil organization name here], robbed of their pokemon and either left to rot and die or put on a boat to go back to the mainland, unable to reach Lethia anymore.
[Totem:Traveling to (Insert location of my team here)]
Shadoan made a perilous journey, avoiding territory of bug and fire types while hiking his way up the mountains where he meets (Teammate Name insert) for the first time.

Shadoan waves at (Teammate Name) and invites him into Team Skyward.

You don't have to follow this EXACT format, though if you leave for a week or a month and are behind on the story, you just need to use Totems to explain where your character was, what he was doing that would catch you up to now. The pro in this is if you leave the RP due to life issues and comeback later to it when issues are cleared of if you miss us that much, you have a way in terms of plot to catch up back to the rest of the group.

The Con to this mechanic is the workload, If you missed a lot, you need separate totems to explain all you missed, and when you finish, you may become either to agitated to keep going to either quit again or too tired to post for a while before you make another post such in 2-3 days. I will rework the mechanic so this doesn't exactly become a burden to everyone.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I think that's fine but I don't think I'll be away too long at a time. Plus summer break is arriving so I got plenty of free time to write. Piece of cake ������

Last edited:
Back