• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Come Online for Jobs

Years
  • Seen yesterday
For entertainment and learning. I often visit Youtube, Mangahere, Nyaa, Emuparadise, Stackoverflow, 9gag and Gamefaqs.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I use it for a lot of things. For example, PC (of course), researching stuff for my stories, talking to friends, random browsing, learning many new things, searching for visual kei music I can't buy because it costs a fucking arm and a leg for CDs... :D

I could go on forever. I'm an internet addict... send help. :<

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Aside from gaming, when I'm able, spending time online is one of the things I do most. It gives me a good way to kill time. There are places like this for me to hang around on the Internet, which I enjoy, as well as sites such as YouTube (thankful that they exist). Oftentimes, I also find myself coming online for education stuff, so there's that!

Back