• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin's Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Alright. I might be available to trade close to the beginning of that timeframe, but if not i'll be able to trade for sure at about 7:10PM your time.

I just realized that I asked for a Gen IV and V pokemon. Are you able to transfer the Jirachi to Gen V? :o

Last edited:

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
I can trade you a Pansage sometime. However regarding the request, I'll have to reject it for two reasons.

1. I already have a Timid DW Vulpix, it's a Male but I'd rather not breed another one at the moment.
2. My queue was already full, please make sure I don't have three active requests next time.

Feel free to make a different request in the future when my queue isn't full.

Alright, sorry about that, and thanks anyway!
Let me know when you're around to trade the pansage.
Thanks again. :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Ready for pick up tomorrow (Saturday PST) :

371.png
shiny.png
#371 PlanB (LV 1)
male.png
Pok%C3%A9_Ball_summary_IV.png

OT: Tabor
2.png
ID: 33997
Relaxed - Rock Head - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Rage - Protect - Fire Blast

619.png
shiny.png
#619 Lotus (LV 1)
female.png

2.png
Hasty - Regenarator - 31/31/30/31/31/31 - Untouched
Pound - U-turn

123.png
shiny.png
#123 Scyther (LV 1)
male.png

2.png
Adamant - Technician - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Vacuum Wave - Quick Attack - Leer​

Tyrael

Years
May I make an RNG breed request? :3

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Shocker
Nature: Timid
Ability: Don't think this matters since i'm evolving to Jolteon
IVs: Best possible that would give it Hidden Power Ice
Shiny: Yes please
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter

:3

#120 Staryu (LV 1)
OT: Tabor ID: 33997
Timid - Natural Cure - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Harden - Ice Beam - Scald - Thunderbolt

I could offer you a fully EV trained Rotom W.

Rotom W – Choice Scarf – Timid 252 SpA/4SpD/252 Spe
Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Ice, Hydro Pump

^setup i'm going to use on it. Is already lvl 100 and fully trained with those moves

Last edited:

tabor62

Years
May I make an RNG breed request? :3

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Shocker
Nature: Timid
Ability: Don't think this matters since i'm evolving to Jolteon
IVs: Best possible that would give it Hidden Power Ice
Shiny: Yes please
Hatch Location: Doesn't matter

:3

#120 Staryu (LV 1)
OT: Tabor ID: 33997
Timid - Natural Cure - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Harden - Ice Beam - Scald - Thunderbolt

I could offer you a fully EV trained Rotom W.

Rotom W – Choice Scarf – Timid 252 SpA/4SpD/252 Spe
Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, Hidden Power Ice, Hydro Pump

^setup i'm going to use on it. Is already lvl 100 and fully trained with those moves

Sorry, I don't really want to breed another Timid Eevee at the moment. Try asking, er, much later :/
And as for the Staryu, I'm not really interested in trading for the Rotom. Sorry about that.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
Hi. Can I make a request
Dreamworld Vulpix/Ninetales with drought.
Nature preferably timid with max IVs although I'd be more than over the moon with just a female drought vulpix so I can train up my own if this is too much effort. I'm new here sorry. let me know. thanks

tabor62

Years
Hi. Can I make a request
Dreamworld Vulpix/Ninetales with drought.
Nature preferably timid with max IVs although I'd be more than over the moon with just a female drought vulpix so I can train up my own if this is too much effort. I'm new here sorry. let me know. thanks

Sorry, but I'll have to reject your request for two reasons:
1. I've already bred a Timid Drought Vulpix already, sure it's male, but I'm fine with that.
2. You didn't fill out my request form. If you want to make another request, be sure to fill one out.

Years
I have returned... o__o;

I know you have a ton of them and you even have a fawless modest one, but would you be willing to trade this mew for another gamestop Meloetta?

#151 MEW (LV 5) 
OT: FAL2010  ID: 10160
Timid - Synchronize - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Pound

tabor62

Years
I have returned... o__o;

I know you have a ton of them and you even have a fawless modest one, but would you be willing to trade this mew for another gamestop Meloetta?

#151 MEW (LV 5) 
OT: FAL2010  ID: 10160
Timid - Synchronize - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Pound

Er, what nature is the Meloetta? And just a heads up, I have a Timid one that is NFT which is why it isn't in my shop.

tabor62

Years
Well I haven't actually redeemed them, so whatever nature you'd like I'll gladly SR until I get her :O

I already have Adamant, Bashful, Bold, Brave, Calm, Docile, Gentle, Hasty, Jolly, Lonely, Mild, Modest, Naughty, and Timid. So anything other than those please >.<

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2013
Sorry, but I'll have to reject your request for two reasons:
1. I've already bred a Timid Drought Vulpix already, sure it's male, but I'm fine with that.
2. You didn't fill out my request form. If you want to make another request, be sure to fill one out.

I'm on a mobile that's why I didn't fill the form in, and because nature and IVs don't really matter to me. I just want a drought vulpix so I won't be requesting anything else, but ok note taken. Thanks anyway

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Hi there. =)

I'm pretty new to these forums, so forgive me if I misunderstood, but I take it that you are taking RNG requests for free at the moment? If so, I'd like to make a request please.

Pokemon: Murkrow

Nickname: No nickname, please, just the regular name of Murkrow.

Nature: Serious (or any other neutral nature like Bashful, Docile, and etc.)

Ability: I would prefer Moxie, but if you can't do that, Super Luck please.

IVs: I don't understand IV's that well, but if you could have this as a near-flawless or even flawless Pokemon, that'd be much appreciated. If you can't do that though, my main concern is that it has good to great IV's in HP, Atk, and SpAtk, with Atk and SpAtk being the main priorities.

Shiny: Yes, I would like this as a shiny Pokemon please.

Hatch Location: This doesn't really matter to me personally, so do whatever is easiest for you. If you absolutely need a location though, then let's just say Route 3.

Level: 1, if possible.

If you could do this, that would be fantastic and I'd very much appreciate it. If you want anything in specific for this, just ask and I'll see if I have what you are looking for!

Thanks in advance! =)

Last edited:

tabor62

Years
Hi there. =)

I'm pretty new to these forums, so forgive me if I misunderstood, but I take it that you are taking RNG requests for free at the moment? If so, I'd like to make a request please.

Pokemon: Murkrow

Nickname: No nickname, please, just the regular name of Murkrow.

Nature: Serious (or any other neutral nature like Bashful, Docile, and etc.)

Ability: I would prefer Moxie, but if you can't do that, Super Luck please.

IVs: I don't understand IV's that well, but if you could have this as a near-flawless or even flawless Pokemon, that'd be much appreciated. If you can't do that though, my main concern is that it has good to great IV's in HP, Atk, and SpAtk, with Atk and SpAtk being the main priorities.

Shiny: Yes, I would like this as a shiny Pokemon please.

Hatch Location: This doesn't really matter to me personally, so do whatever is easiest for you. If you absolutely need a location though, then let's just say Route 3.

Level: 1, if possible.

If you could do this, that would be fantastic and I'd very much appreciate it. If you want anything in specific for this, just ask and I'll see if I have what you are looking for!

Thanks in advance! =)

I'll have to change this request a bit. If I'm breeding one with Super Luck, I'll make it Naive. If I'm breeding one with Moxie, I'll make it Adamant. If you absolutely must have it at a neutral nature I'm going to have to reject your offer since it won't be competitively viable.

Also it's completely free meaning no payment necessary (trade me a junk Pokemon), but if you really must trade me something, I collect event Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
I would prefer it to have Moxie with an Adamant nature please, if that's alright with you.

Also, I just got back into Pokemon in this generation, so I really don't have many event or rare Pokemon to speak of, but I do have a Level 100 (Legit, trained by me since it was originally acquired at Lv15) Plasma Genesect for trade. Would you be interested in that? If not, I can breed you a DWF Pokemon, or, as you said, give you something random. It's really up to you.

Again, I really appreciate this as it's very kind of you, so thanks again. :)

Last edited:

Tyrael

Years
#384 レックウザ (LV 70)
OT: ノブナガ ID: 03172
Serious - Air Lock - 06/31/30/25/08/20 - Untouched
Dragon Pulse - AncientPower - Outrage - Dragon Dance

#493 ARCEUS (LV 100)
OT: TRU ID: 11079
Timid - Multitype - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
Judgement - Roar of Time - Spacial Rend - Shadow Force

For Tohoku Victini and Oblivia Deoxys? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back