• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Wolfy's Guild won't even be needed for this fight!

First move is yours, oh 'Dragon Emperor'!

Oh Macho, you and your Ace Attorney smilies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Damn skippy, me and my Ace Attorney smileys. I'LL USE AS MANY AS I WANT!

f_-_phoenix.gif
f_-_edgeworth.gif
Udgey-blink-1.gif
f_-_maya.gif
f_-_pearl.gif
f_-_karma.gif
f_-_fran.gif
f_-_godot.gif

Good GodKamiKingKaiSupremeKaiholycrapthere'samovieaboutgodsnow,nowIdon'tknowwhatgodtoreference...posting smileys takes a while. Remind me to never attempt a picture rampage again...
smiliegodotsteam.gif

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Daaaaaaaaaaamn, Macho. You sure love your Ace Attorney!

So, Dindins, copying me now? I beat you to the theme, and also pulled it off waaaaaay better.

P.S. Acts are nowhere near as awesome.

Oh, and here's my back-up!

*Solo, Satomi, Jade, Kiba, Eris and Amethyst all arrive*

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Victory in the Blue Corner!

*cheers and fanfare*

DRINKS FOR EVERYONE, ON THE HOUSE! I'LL MAKE YOU ANYTHING, NO MATTER HOW COMPLEX OR LUDICROUS THEY MAY BE!

*tea for Solo, tea for Satomi, red wine for Jade, chocolate milk for Eris, and white milk for Amethyst*

ALRIGHT, WHO'S NEXT IN LINE?

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Because equal opportunity cross-dressing!

Name: Raka Chaudri
Nickname: Rakshasa (this is the name she is primarily known by)
Species: Lycan

Wolf form:
Spoiler:

Human form:
Spoiler:

Appearance: Being an Indian wolf, Raka is somewhat smaller than most other wolves. Because of this, she needs to rely on her telekinesis in battles when in her wolf form more than other Lycans. Because of this, she much prefers her human form. In her human form, she likes wearing suits. Besides helping conceal her gender further, they make her appear even less ready for battle to her opponents.

Personality: Raka loathes gender barriers. She'd grown sick of seeing changes in people's behavior, however subtle, just because she was a girl. For this reason she prefers to disguise herself as a man, a fairly simple reason. She loves battle, and the presumptuous air she gives off seems to anger (or motivate, as she would put it) her opponents into fighting harder. Raka doesn't put much more effort than she needs into any action, but she is by no means "lazy". In fact, her favorite moments are times of hardship where she can test her limits, intellectually or physically. Her extensive training in the Silambam style as well as her great control over her telekinetic abilities mean that rarely is there a challenging opponent for her.

Raka is quite fond of her nickname, "Rakshasa". A rakshasa is a member of a race of man-eating beings that take glee in slaughtering their enemies on the battlefield in Hindu lore. When she explains to people what it means some are stricken with fear, but many (thinking themselves so very tough) think her, again, presumptuous, sometimes challenging her in a "prove it" sort of fashion. While she enjoys both reactions, she honestly prefers the latter.

When it comes to friends, Raka has few. Concerning the ones she does have, the main thing bonding them together is their mutual love of combat. They will often gather just to have a big battle royale.

History: Blank at PinkSapphire's request.

Weakness: Raka is weak to magic, like most other Lycans. She also tends to put off going for the killing blow in combat, even when the opportunity presents itself, until there is absolutely no way her opponent can continue fighting.

Other: Raka has learned to focus the telekinetic force into a pressure that can be even needle-like if she wants, and practicing Silambam has given her knowledge of pressure points. She uses her ability and her knowledge together to be able to disable enemies with minimum effort.

Code: Fig Strawberry

Dear lord, it took way too much effort to find a dark skinned (but not too dark) character that looked at least somewhat androgynous...

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
...Actually, now that I think about it...is it supposed to be Nekos and not Nekomatas? The reason that I ask is that one of the two refers to normal cats (and literally translates out to it) while the other refers to a type of cat youkai.

Actually, yes :3 but I thought that it would lead to a lot of discussion and left it the way it is. A lot of R+V fans seem to get offended when you call the Neko's from R+V Nekomata's. I have no idea why >.> I always questioned this… any fan here who is able to explain it to me?

Alfheim online becomes way too ecchi in just a short instant. It's all innocent and then BAM!! Ecchi! Boobs and harems everywhere!

Sorry, I just needed to say that.

This rp sounds kinda cool. Are there any openings left? If so, what characters are available?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

The available spots are up-to-date ^^ which means: if it says that there is a spot left, feel free to reserve it and stuff c:

Geras32- your character won't take in the Lycan spots since he/she is not a student but a member of Fairytale c:

ShinyDiamond&Wolfy- what if I say someone worse than a secuirity guard is gonna jump in? .__. What the heck is happening? is this all just to decide who is the bigger fan?

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Any page with posts by both Wolf and SD will have soooo much Kirito in them now. (e.g. this page)

Your character won't take in the Lycan spots since he/she is not a student but a member of Fairytale c:

Cool! Raka is definitely a she and I will refer to her as such, no confusing hermaphroditeness like Yuria.

Edit: PinkSapphire, can you vm/pm/whateverm me the scoop on Fairy Tale? (assuming the SU gets accepted)

Last edited:

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Actually, yes :3 but I thought that it would lead to a lot of discussion and left it the way it is. A lot of R+V fans seem to get offended when you call the Neko's from R+V Nekomata's. I have no idea why >.> I always questioned this… any fan here who is able to explain it to me?

The use of "neko" to denote a human with various cat features, in itself, is an annoyance to me, as it literally means "cat". Using it effectively demotes cat-human hybrids to insentient beasts. Also, the cat girls in Rosario + Vampire are referred to as "nekomusume", literally "cat girl".

Also, it was cleared up earlier, but a nekomata is a completely different form of youkai than the popularized "neko" with a totally different origin and form. Instead, the cat girls of Rosario + Vampire can be more likened to the bakeneko, a cat-turned-youkai that gains the power to assume a human form, among other things.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
TornZero- i'll answer this later, not much time.

Wolfy- I'll post as Yuna-sensei as soon as I get back from a certain festival.

It's Queen's day guys, a big festival being hold every year but this year it's special. The Queen of the Netherlands will be giving her Throne to her son. From on today the Netherlands has a king instead of a Queen.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I WILL NOT RELEASE MY AWESOME THEME!

DENNY WILL CHANGE HIS, OR FOREVER BE IN SECOND PLACE.

Who's the beater now, huh?

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Ok, here's my SU. Please let me know if there are any parts I need to change.

Name: Christian Davidson
Nickname: Chris
Specie: Neko

Appearance: Chris stands at 6' tall and weighs 185 lbs. He has short brown hair that always appears spiked up, when you can see it. He has an athletic build and is always active. He wears black jeans, black workboots, and a white t-shirt. On colder days, he can be seen wearing a black hoodie that zips up the front. When wearing this, he is prone to putting his hood up to hide his face from others. He wears a necklace with an ornament of a small dreadlocked guy running, a small hatchet in his hand. He has a ring on his right ring finger. Its a class ring with a blood red stone in the center. The name on the ring (if you get to look at it) is not his, but someone else's. He gets very uncomfortable if you ask why that is.

Personality: Recently, he has closed himself off from others, only speaking when spoken to. He will always welcome others to be near him, but will never show it. It may take some time to earn his trust, but once you do, you have an ally and friend for life. He is always ready to help out his friends with any task, whether he can actually accomplish this or not. He always appears calm and collected, but if you get him mad, RUN! It'll take some time alone for him to calm back down. Coupled with that, however, is a sense of justice and fair play. If he sees something wrong (e.g., someone getting picked on) and no one intervenes for them, he will take a stand, regardless of the consequences. He had been beaten up a few times for this, but he had also won a few times. In order to get stronger, he usually is seen in the gym, either pounding the punching bags in human form or working on his agility in youkai form.

History: Chris' mother, a 31 year old college student, went with her friends to Japan for Spring Break. During her time there, she met a man who hid from her the fact that he was a Neko. They spent a lot of time "behind closed doors" and wanted to continue their relationship. She planned on coming back to Japan after she graduated so they could get married. There was, however, one small complication: she turned up pregnant with Chris. Soon after Chris was born, she tried to contact the man that she was going to marry about their son. He disappeared, never to be seen again.

Being raised by a single mother, Chris grew up among humans and was having a great time with them. He spent time in school and even went to taekwondo classes after watching a TV show that he enjoyed: something about five teenagers in different colorful costumes fighting and defeating these weird-looking monsters. Chris loved everything about his life...until high school. A senior was tormenting a newer student, causing the student to cry. Chris stood up to defend the kid and made arrangements to meet the senior after-school. When the time came, Chris and the senior (whose name was Martin) went head to head. Other students were surrounding them, cheering them both on, going back and forth on who would win. Chris was on the losing end at first, until Martin said something about making Chris' mom his b**** so he could beat Chris up all the time. Chris was furious and spun around with another attack, causing Martin to scream.

Blood was pouring out of his hand as it was revealed that one of his fingers was cut off. Chris, in numbed shock, looked to his own hand and saw that he had claws. Even worse, they were covered in blood. Soon, the crowd screamed and quickly dispersed, a few kids gathering around Martin and his injury. Chris saw a class ring on the ground and pocketed it before he took off. He ran straight home and told his mom what had happened, but she didn't believe him. The one person he trusted and she didn't believe him? With a heavy heart, he packed up what he had and ran away from home. He hid himself away from everyone, living on the streets until he was discovered by some Japanese guy in a suit. They talked for a bit and as Chris revealed what had happened to him and why he was on the streets, the guy seemed to believe him. He told Chris about the Youkai Academy, which would help him develop control. Chris consented to letting the man drive him to the academy. Soon, they arrived and as Chris was walking away from the car, he turned to look back. He was surprised that the guy was part cat. He drove off, leaving Chris alone in front of the doors. Soon after registering himself, where he found out he was called a Neko, he was ready to face the task of being alone in a new place.

Weakness: He has a likening for shiny objects. Anything he sees that is shiny, he will want to find out what it is. He will also take it if the object is not near the owner. If the owner wants the item back, he will give it back, though he will be kinda unhappy to do it.

Other: He has an iPod that he listens to from time to time. He listens mainly to rock and metal, though he also likes ICP and Limp Bizkit.

Code: Pineapple Strawberry

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back