• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Changing the topic yet again!!!!

Today is the big day for me!!!! NZ government will vote on whether to make same-sex marriage or not and quite frankly I am freaking out!!! I should be asleep and whatever but I'm really nervous :((((

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm seeing a lot of caps and exclamation marks. o_o

New Zeland's always been a place I wanted to visit. It sounds so exotic.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
I'm seeing a lot of caps and exclamation marks. o_o

New Zeland's always been a place I wanted to visit. It sounds so exotic.

You obviously haven't been here for long if you haven't noticed that that is how I type most of the time!!!!!!!!! (which is a joke considering you joined two months or so after me)
and welllllllllll it is IN THE SOUTH ISLAND
though if you're a lord of the rings fan then by all means visit the north island and see mount doom irl

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Didn't France just pass one as well? So glad the world is finally catching up to what's been right all along.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Changing the topic yet again!!!!

Today is the big day for me!!!! NZ government will vote on whether to make same-sex marriage or not and quite frankly I am freaking out!!! I should be asleep and whatever but I'm really nervous :((((

Is that NZ for New Zealand or Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia?

Also, I hope they do what's right so we can move past this already.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait, France passed it too? That's awesome! Now the most romantic place in the world can be even more romantic, and not have people afraid of being who they are. =D

Sir Codin

I think U.S. Supreme Court is still deciding.

I haven't heard anything about a verdict being reached.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I can only see it in other countries. If a senator/president where I live brought up a law like this, he'd get killed in no time. The sad truth :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think U.S. Supreme Court is still deciding.

I haven't heard anything about a verdict being reached.

I think they let verdicts out in like June.

Also I'll know by next week if I got the job I really want for the summer!!

Echidna

Years
I can only see it in other countries. If a senator/president where I live brought up a law like this, he'd get killed in no time. The sad truth :(
What country would that be? :(
I think they let verdicts out in like June.

Also I'll know by next week if I got the job I really want for the summer!!
Oh yay! What kinda job is it?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think I told you guys about it before - a technology teacher for a kid's summer camp. :3 Long hours (7AM to midnight basically every day I'd be on call), but still sounds really fun!

Echidna

Years
I think I told you guys about it before - a technology teacher for a kid's summer camp. :3 Long hours (7AM to midnight basically every day I'd be on call), but still sounds really fun!

That does sound really fun! Is it like a general "get to know the modern world" class or is it more specialized?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That does sound really fun! Is it like a general "get to know the modern world" class or is it more specialized?

It's specialized. I'll probably either be placed in teaching Java or teaching HTML/CSS if I get the job.

Also, I wanted to share this gem of a conversation I just had in the dining hall:

Dining hall employee, watching me play LoL: "You know, those games are the cause of all the tragedies in this world."
Me: "....uh..."
Dining hall employee: "I can't wait until they just get rid of all those shooting games."
Me: "................."

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Idk! I think she just thinks all video games are shooting games.

Twist: MY CHARACTER WAS UNDEAD THE WHOLE TIME HUEHUEHUE

Echidna

Years
It's specialized. I'll probably either be placed in teaching Java or teaching HTML/CSS if I get the job.

Also, I wanted to share this gem of a conversation I just had in the dining hall:

Dining hall employee, watching me play LoL: "You know, those games are the cause of all the tragedies in this world."
Me: "....uh..."
Dining hall employee: "I can't wait until they just get rid of all those shooting games."
Me: "................."

It's funny cause when my dad sees me playing Command and Conquer or Call of Duty he goes like: "Always plan ahead and remember that every one of your men counts. Otherwise, winning won't mean a thing".

Basically why my dad wouldn't let me bring my PlayStation with me to Texas lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back