• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
64. I've been playing way too many middle age themed RPGs myself, particularly Dragon Age 2 and Lost Odyssey and that's not helping my friend out in FF13. I've been meaning to get back into Persona 3 Portable though but I still need to find my PSP. Haven't played Heart Gold in a while after capturing Kyogre which I nicknamed Susano and getting Charmander and Torchic which I nicknamed Ishuwaka and Setsuna respectively.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
66. Same here, prefer the freeroaming games most of all though like Assassin's Creed and Red Dead Redemption for example although I also enjoy creative shooters like Bioshock and FEAR as well. I always end up playing the RPGs like Mass Effect and Dragon Age though, god knows why lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hello and good morning Pokey! Well... nevermind the fact that it's almost 3am here and I should be getting to bed!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Lawl. Yes my main character in Dragon Age Origins is named Mithos. And yes he is a mage too. And yes I paired him up with Morrigan for the hell of it :3

73 BTW.

And I should have gone to bed 5 hours ago.

Awesome! <3 I actually need to play some more Dragon Age Origins. My character looks like my dad, so since I haven't gotten far in it I think I might restart and try to design my character so it doesn't. xD; Then I need to ask my brother to do something on my computer so I can play the game without the disc and give the game back to my friend.

It's almost 2pm here. I woke up late. :P;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If were talking RPG-esque games, I've really only beaten Tales of Symphonia, Tales of the Abyss, Kingdom Hearts II, aaand Starfox Adventures. Unless you wanna count Pokemon, I haven't exactly beaten any other RPG games, haha... Maybe I should pick up Rune Factory and beat the story part of it. Then I suppose I could include it in the 'list of RPG games Tara has actually beaten'.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mmmm. Pancakes. I should go and get something to eat. Maybe some cereal, since we don't have any pancakes and I can't be bothered to make myself pancakes at 2:30 in the afternoon, haha. Not that cereal is any better. maybe a sandwich instead then...

Years
5. I've only beaten the story portions of the main Pokemon games and the Pokemon TCG game. I've also won several games of Civilization, but I have yet to attain certain win conditions at any difficulty. Sim City and The Sims have no win conditions, except for in the scenarios.

Why you do that, FLIP?

I'm eating snacks I got in the school bookstore because I overslept again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back