• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
go to your option menu and you will be able to change the size.

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I just noticed something training my deoxys, the special defense and speed are reversed.

when he lvls up the point increase for special defense go to speed. So when my deoxys lvl's up it says he has 156 special defense and 50 speed but when i go check stats he has 50 special defense and 156 speed.

okay i just tested it with another pokemon and all of its stats were switched for the lvl up menu.

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
I've run into a glitch while trying to run after a Rattata knocked out my Poochyena; it would say "Got away safely.", but then ask me again if I wanted to switch. After a few times, the Rattata used Tail Whip on nothing, and the error came up. I had to send out a Pokemon & then run.

Code:
Exception: undefined method `pbReduceStat' for nil:NilClass
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:203:in `pbEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:1417:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1416:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:1416:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:1698:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:1697:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battler:1697:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:2234:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:2233:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:2233:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:331:in `pbStartBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:330:in `logonerr'
PokeBattle_Battle:330:in `pbStartBattle'
PokeBattle_Battle:315:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battle:339:in `pbStartBattle'
PokemonField:169:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:168:in `pbBattleAnimation'
PokemonField:168:in `pbWildBattle'
PokemonField:361:in `pbOnStepTaken'
Game_Player*:591:in `update_old'
Walk/Run:32:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:39:in `mainFunction'
Main:22:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:46
Main:45:in `loop'
Main:54

EDIT: I also noticed a Bird Keeper trainer on Route 5 that has a male OW sprite, but a female Trainer sprite (noticable if one looks closely enough).

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
sweet, I will wait until the updated version of the game is out before I dl but from reading everyones post the games looks really good

quick question, the pokemon league in the updated version, will you face random trainers with random pokemon everytime to make it more difficult or will it just be a set 4 like in the other games?

snap12

Billie Jean is not my lover
Years
I just noticed something training my deoxys, the special defense and speed are reversed.

when he lvls up the point increase for special defense go to speed. So when my deoxys lvl's up it says he has 156 special defense and 50 speed but when i go check stats he has 50 special defense and 156 speed.

okay i just tested it with another pokemon and all of its stats were switched for the lvl up menu.

I noticed this too. I think its because he took out the EV's pokemon gain from battles

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2010
can't go to dynas city

hey, I LOVVVVVVVVE the game, but for some reason (after multiple restarts and redownlaods) I still can't passed the guy blocking the cave to Dynas City after collecting 7 gym badges.

Could someone pleeeeeeeeeeeease explain to me how I can get passed him??? I don't want to restart again.

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
The full game is on the first post.

Edit: I accidentally called it a demo.

Also great job. The game was alot of fun to play.

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
How do I get back to the Groudon event if I lose, I can't seem to figure it out. (Well I went back to the main land to train, I didn't fight him yet.)

Back