• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2013
When are you supposed to go through haunted forest. Do you need a Silph Scope or something? I just moved past it because I wasn't sure what to do.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
I truely need help with Brown 4.2 im stuck. I need to beat the ghost in the stairwell in the haunted forest. Where is surf , Flash , and strength? and what are the orb and amulet for?

For the ghost you need the virus scanner.
Strength is in Euagulo city (However you spell it.)
The amulet is to trade for strength
The orbs you give to the girl in haywood mall top floor.
That's all I remember.
I forgot where I got surf and I never got Flash (Apparently, I didn't need it. :) )

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
Can some one tell me what Pokemon are in and how to know if you get the Birds or the beast(and yes that trio is beast not dogs and/or cats)

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Can some one tell me what Pokemon are in and how to know if you get the Birds or the beast(and yes that trio is beast not dogs and/or cats)

you get the DOGS and birds randomly, i mean, you can get either articuno or suicune in the same spot, but never both.

Years
I am trying to get pokemon of all 5 original types but cannot find sound or wind type pokemon anywhere! Please help, and list as many pokemon of the new types as you can, thanks. I have Victreebel (wood), Porygon 2 (Abnormal), and Koffing (Gas), but have not found any other new types aside from the pokemon they evolved from, dark and metal types, and Gastly ( another gas type).
Edit/Delete Message

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
I am trying to get pokemon of all 5 original types but cannot find sound or wind type pokemon anywhere! Please help, and list as many pokemon of the new types as you can, thanks. I have Victreebel (wood), Porygon 2 (Abnormal), and Koffing (Gas), but have not found any other new types aside from the pokemon they evolved from, dark and metal types, and Gastly ( another gas type).
Edit/Delete Message

I've looked through all my boxes. Ditto's also Abnormal, and Exeggutor's also Wood. I couldn't find any Sound or Wind Pokemon.

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
Years
Oh cool. I didn't exactly play that far yet. These quests for the Castro Mansion is quite long so it may be a 3 or a 4 parter after I fought the Gym Leader. I may need an original Pokemon Cameo character to join the scene.

I need to find a shorter way or path to take.

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
I did it! I beat the Final Dungeon. Man, that was hard as hell with my level 50s. So many trips back to the Pokemon Center and restock on items... Now I'm off to find those illusive items.

Brown is a work of art. And I can't wait for Prism. Good job Coolboyman.

JimmyJ99

Noobie Hacker
Years
Thanks i found surf and the Virus Scan and im on my way to get strength now but now im stuck again! i cant seem to find blanie. Oh Zapdos is a push over hahaha.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2012
Thanks i found surf and the Virus Scan and im on my way to get strength now but now im stuck again! i cant seem to find blanie. Oh Zapdos is a push over hahaha.

Okay, If I'm right you should go below the town that was run by the rockets. (Think the city starts with an M? The Red colored city.) Cut the grass, look around and the gym should be there.

The gym doesn't have a city. It's actually on a route.

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2022
in hillside city (the 1st town w/ a gym) there is a patch of grass below the pokemon center where u can catch pokemon in the lvl 15-20 range... i caught a lvl 20 hitmonlee! is this patch of grass supposed to be there?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
I thought I Found all seven at first...
But I'm mistaken...I Only have but Four...D:

Clear...Mind I Ask what your 4 are...?

Spoiler:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Spoiler:

Darn...Those are mine too...D:
I need the saphireEgg, SilverEgg, And CrystalEgg...(So I'm Told)

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2023
Darn...Those are mine too...D:
I need the saphireEgg, SilverEgg, And CrystalEgg...(So I'm Told)

Well, lets think here, maybe those items are the color of the area they are found in?

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Hey CBM!

I just found the SapphireEgg, so now I only need the CrystalEgg and SilverEgg.
You're not going to give any Hints, are you?
Well whatever.
I just tought:
Are all the Items outside (and in caves)?
Or are they in houses and Buildings too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back