• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Spirits. (PG-13)

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Silver smiled as she yawned and began to drift into sleep. Eventually he yawned too.

I... I don't think I've ever had such a wonderful day... Ever...

He yawned, as did Quilava. He layed her gently into a laying position, because it would be very uncomfortable to sleep sitting up. He layed beside her, holding her close, using the jacket as a blanket and the soft flowers as a pillow and matress. She was completely asleep. He layed close to her, fiddling with some flowers, until he was done messing with them. He had created a tiny boquet of flowers of every color right beside her, and a crown of intertwined flowers he carefully placed on her head. He then held her again as sleep hit him quickly, and for the first time, he had dreams, not nightmares. In fact, all of his dreams were pleasant. And Rose was in them all.

Quilava curled by Fawn, his pale blue flames keeping her warm.

Silver had never felt this before.

Love...

The word went through his mind repeatedly. He couldn't think of anything else that could even come close to it... It was his favorite thing. Rose was his favoritest thng in the world now...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rose smiled in her sleep having nothing but peaceful dreams as she slept through the night. Sometime during her sleep she had turned over and buried her face in Silver's chest as she cuddled closer seeking warmth and as the sun rose slowly she smiled more in her sleep not ready for morning yet.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rose smiled cuddled closer to him as she made a slight noise and started to wake up slowly. She shivered and the first thing she did was cuddled even closer to Silver trying to warm up.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rose cuddled closer to him her expression changing slightly as the same bad dream she had been having since moving here from Unova returned once again, After a few minutes she whimpered before her eyes shot opened as Fawns did as well. Both were trembling and Rose was breathing hard eyes wide.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver could sense her sadness as he stirred, starting to wake up.

"Wh-what's wrong...?"

He mumbled sleepily and rubbed his eyes. He say that she was breathing heavily and trembling. He hugged her tightly and held her close comfortingly. He say the Bouquet he had made, and the flower crown, and while still holding her, placed the crown of flowers on her head, and the bouquet in her hand. He still held her, hoping the sadness would go away...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rose nuzzled close to him as he handed her the flowers and put a flower crown on her head "J..ju..just a b..bad dr..dream" she whispered hugging him back tighter as she put her head on his shoulder as she slowly stopped trembling.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
He held her close, quiet, nuzzling his head beside hers. His wings slightly wrapped around them both.

I couldn't protect her from her bad dream,

he thought sadly. He felt a pang of guilt now, because he didn't want her to have bad dreams, because he knew what it was like...

He held her even closer, not wanting to leave this spot...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rose took a deep breath and relaxed in his arms. "I'm glad I'm not alone" she whispered not seeing Fawn curl up with Quilava her nose touching his.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
(STOP SPAMMING >.< I said at least 2-3 post. YOU GUYS ARE GOING NUTS WITH SPAMMING! lol.)

X sighed. He continued to walk into the forest. He was extremely sad. He didn't know why though. He walked along kicking rocks on the way. He let out a long sigh. He looked around and bumped into a tree. He slid down then fell backwards. He fell on his back and looked up. There was someone in the trees. He realized that as soon as someone jumped down with a monkey by their side. " Hi there my names Jacob. This is Ambipom. My trusted soul Pokemon. Whats yours?" Jacob asked. "My names X. This is Sparky. You can go introduce yourself to does two back there." X said pointing at Silver and Rose.

Urist McHemlock

Jack Frost of the Jack Brothers
Years
*Hydranoid jumps onto Fawn* "Ok, what the (insert NFS Words) are you doing. Your a vicious two headed dragon and your 4 levels away from evolution and that Spirit belongs to someone. GOOD GRIEF!" *Hydranoid burns down 4 dead trees* "For burning the dead trees, you get 4 rare candies, just enough so you can evolve into Hydreigon. Your stat spread is 31 all IV, and your stats have 252 in sp attack, 2 in attack, 24 in hp, 44 in defence, 72 in sp defence and 116 in speed and your a good modest nature pokemon." *tosses the 4 rare candies to Hydranoid and watches in awe as he eats them and I see a blinding light.* "Is he... EVOLVING?"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver held Rose and cuddled into her, happy she was with him.

I hope this lasts forever...

He thought, not ever wanting to leave her side. Quilava was curled up with Fawn, nuzzling his cheek with hers. Silver was cuddling into Rose, resting his head at her shoulder. He stared up at the Sunrise, one of nature's most amazing sights. His wings seemed to wrap around them both a bit, and he was still blushing a little...

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Rose blushed and smiled happily as they watched the sunrise. She cuddled to him deciding that if she could be anywhere in the world right now. It would be right here with him. "Thanks for the flowers"

FallenAngelSilver

Years
Silver held her close and she thanked him for the flowers.

"I wanted to... I thought it suited you..."

He blushed as he spoke shyly. He nuzzled his head into hers and held her very very close, and glanced to see the Spirit Pokemon.

Quilava nuzzled his head under Fawn's, and they were both happy and blushing.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
Years
Lizzy walked into the woods just to avoid all others thinking she and Icicle would be all alone here as she looked down at her spirit Pokemon a small Cubchoo. Shaking her head Lizzy found a tree and sat down leaning against it tears in her eyes. Mom why did you leave me she thought not knowing about the boy on the other side of the tree.

Years
Zyiran rushed towards the meeting place to receive his Pokemon Spirit. He curse at his self for oversleeping. "Man, I hope i can still get my spirit. I guess Master Kishi was right I do sleep to much." He thought to him self as he made it to the meeting spot.

He looked around to notice all the people there."Wow!" He exclaimed as he seen a guy with black wings hugged up with a girl. "I wonder what spirit he got in order to grow wings thats awesome. I wonder if I will get an appendex with my spirit. Maybe I'll get Machamp and get two more arms. Or maybe I'll get Steelix and my arms turn into to steel. Aw man that be awesome!" He thought to his self.

Zyiran looked some more and saw a kid wit a Blitzle. He looked around to see if he seen his spirit. When he turned around he seen a Meditite behind him floating in the air meditating. For some reason he felt a strong pull to this pokemon.

"Hey, excuse me, umm... I don't know how to ask this but are you my pokemon spirit?" Zyiran asked the floating pokemon.

"Tite." Meditite said as he opened his eyes and smiled.

"Cool, well I'm Zyiran and I guess me and you will partners from here on out. I can't wait to start my adventure with you."

"Medi medi." Meditite replied as if he was agreeing.

"Well lets go meet the others." Meditite nodded. Then Zyiran and him walked towards the group.

When they got to the group, Zyiran introduce theirselves. "Hey, I'm Zyiran and this Meditite."

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
Yay first posters! Lizzy Received her spirit Pokemon Cubchoo. Would you like to name it?
Zyrian obtained his spirit Pokemon! Meditite. Would you like to name it?

Back