• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
For those who follow my DA I hope to bring out some new screens over the coming weeks. I also plan to implement Omega Groudon and Alpha Kyogre as well as any new Rayquaza forme as more information about OR/AS is released.

In addition to this I have also been tweeking the tiles, improving the sprites, redoing the logo and mapping new areas for the next demo to make it better than the first. I plan to change parts of the first demo to make them better as well for Demo II.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 4, 2018
Why cant I talk to the shop lady in Pokemon center? I can't buy anything.. If that isn't the market, where is the market/shop?

Rayquaza.

Years

Rayquaza.

Years
It'll be out later this year during the summer sometime. I currently have my AS exams so definitely not now. I update my deviantart more than I update around here.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Wild questions appeared:
-Will Rhyperior, Electivire and Magmortar gonna be available in the future?
(A Rhyhorn appeared, and I'm thinking of catching it. And because this is my favorite trio, I wanted to ask this)

-Which pokemon are available on the Dex?

Rayquaza.

Years
Wild questions appeared:
-Will Rhyperior, Electivire and Magmortar gonna be available in the future?
(A Rhyhorn appeared, and I'm thinking of catching it. And because this is my favorite trio, I wanted to ask this)

-Which pokemon are available on the Dex?

I'll make sure I make all trade item Pokémon available in-game. Most probably by just changing them to level up items instead.

I do not plan on publishing the whole Pokédex simply because it is ever-changing while the game is in its demo phases.

Instead I've started publishing playthroughs of the current game since I started properly working on it again two weeks ago. You can see this footage on my youtube channel found in the link in my sig.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
I'll make sure I make all trade item Pokémon available in-game. Most probably by just changing them to level up items instead.

I do not plan on publishing the whole Pokédex simply because it is ever-changing while the game is in its demo phases.

Instead I've started publishing playthroughs of the current game since I started properly working on it again two weeks ago. You can see this footage on my youtube channel found in the link in my sig.

Good to know.
Thanks for the info.

Rayquaza.

Years
For those of you who didn't already know this I have recently been working on a playthrough preview of Pokémon Chaos to reflect ongoing progress:

In the meantime I have become somewhat cautious about releasing another demo because of the recent problems Luka S.J has face with the plagiarism of Blue Chrome. While there aren't any scripts to steal there would be plenty of graphics.

In spite of this I do still plan to release a demo sometime around October 2014.

Rayquaza.

Years
Many changes have been made since my last post here so, without any further adieu, here are the newest screens:

Spoiler:

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
This game looks really good, the screenshots are beautiful. My only complaint is that the story seems somewhat cliche... it is obviously 90% likely that the father is probably the leader of Team Shadow, or something similar. But if it doesn't turn out that way and the father is maybe trying to stop Team Shadow and you meet up with him and team up with him, then that would be interesting.

Also, I've encountered a glitch in your demo.
Spoiler:

As you can see, I am stuck. This would be fixed if you made it so that when you try to move where Tom is, you switch spots.

Last edited:

Rayquaza.

Years
I've encountered a glitch in your demo.
Spoiler:

As you can see, I am stuck. This would be fixed if you made it so that when you try to move where Tom is, you switch spots.

My computer is frazzled at the moment but as soon as I get it up and running again I'll have a look at this. I know I've fixed this recently but not for the demo.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 24, 2014
is it only me or the repels doesnt work? also the encounter rate ITS TOO HIGH, really like every 4 steps there is a pokemon, and when i use repels they dont do nothing never. Some problems with maps but im pretty sure you know about those problems, for example you can walk over the roof on the buildings, you can see some black spaces around in the outside maps. But still great work, lovely arts and plays smooth.

Back