• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP]POKEMON JEWEL VERSION!

Raikt

Fiction writer.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Glad to be a part of the team. Hope I don't disappoint.~

Anyway, the easiest way to get a hold of me if you need me is via PM or Yahoo, just so you know.

I also made my own banner and I'm displaying it in my sig in support of the project. :)

maaddogg

Epic spriter in the making!!
Years
UPDATE!:

sorry for the lack of updates people,i been a bit busy and a tad lazy XD,
but lets not talk about me!

so i finally got camtasia to work the way i wanted it it too after MONTHS of trying to get stereo mix to work >_<,and i decided to record a video of the 1st scene in the game ^_^

so here it is:

skip to 1:35 for the scene because i have not done anything to the intro yet!
-i also havent done anything with the touch screen yet

-MAADDOGG

Last edited:

Raikt

Fiction writer.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 19, 2010
Two things:

- Was the first part of the opening scene (when you meet Celebi) player controlled or an auto-movement script? If it was player controlled, try making the area smaller. Possibly even make it night, to make the conversation more mysterious.

- The next is the dialogue. It still needs a lot of work. I saw missing punctuation, words not properly capitalized, and the choice of words sounded weird at some points. I suppose that's what I'm for, though, isn't it? :p

maaddogg

Years
Two things:

- Was the first part of the opening scene (when you meet Celebi) player controlled or an auto-movement script? If it was player controlled, try making the area smaller. Possibly even make it night, to make the conversation more mysterious.

- The next is the dialogue. It still needs a lot of work. I saw missing punctuation, words not properly capitalized, and the choice of words sounded weird at some points. I suppose that's what I'm for, though, isn't it? :p

lol,thanks for the feedback Raikt,yes the first part is player controlled,and i'll take your making it night time opinion into consideration(i just want to see how it looks 1st)

also,did you get the early demo of the game i sent to all the team members??
if not then tell me so i can send you the demo ^_^(it will be an updated version with the new maps i made)

maaddogg

Years
UPDATE:

first off,i would like to announce that simdu68 (our mapper) has left the team,lets wish him a the best of luck in game development in the future and a warm welcome back when he returns to the game!

second-i would like to welcome our new mapper-dudleyspud-to the team!! lets give him a warm welcome to the team!

thirdly-we are STILL looking for a SCRIPTOR so if any scriptors see this the please consider joining the team ^_^

lastly-we are looking for fakemon spriters again so if your interested then please consider joining

expect more updates tomorrow with a video if i can get the dual screens mouse module to work ^_^

~maaddogg

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2021
Hey guys, I'm dudleyspud and if you haven't read the post above I'll be joining the team as a mapper. :) Just wanted to post as I got bored and designed a few banners.

Hope you like them. :)

Back