• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Specialty Tournament (GREAT PRIZES!)

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
To be determined. ;] Also, i still need a couple more people. PLEASE REQUEST THEM!

Hm well I'll see if anyone else can join hopefully, but hey so far you got a few members with a strong ev Arsenal xD

ItzMike

Has made a triumphant comeback
Years
Name: ItzMike
Friend Code:3867 4598 1702
Type: An all out offensive with Electric/Grass Pokemon

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2012
*Thread moderator - This job requires you to PM me any players abusing this thread and to help keep it in order.
*Tournament moderator - This job is based on monitoring and gathering players for the tournament.

can i be one of these thread mods ( particulary the top one)

my team isnt ready so i cant join but..

this tournament is one ofthe best setups ive seen.

i'll also donate a shiny ponyta

Years
how many more people do we need?

Like two or three.

*Thread moderator - This job requires you to PM me any players abusing this thread and to help keep it in order.
*Tournament moderator - This job is based on monitoring and gathering players for the tournament.

can i be one of these thread mods ( particulary the top one)

my team isnt ready so i cant join but..

this tournament is one ofthe best setups ive seen.

i'll also donate a shiny ponyta

Sure you can be a thread moderator :)
I will set this up later. And thanks for the compliment!
You can donate the shiny ponyta in a bit.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
I find it rather amusing to tie my pokemon together with a common theme, honestly I think it made me figure out why I use what I do. I find bits of myself in them, in a way.

Oh and on a random note, you kinda misrepresent my theme on the front page. It's not 'human pokemon' so much as pokemon that display distinct human traits (ie. pride, lust for power, etc).

Years
I find it rather amusing to tie my pokemon together with a common theme, honestly I think it made me figure out why I use what I do. I find bits of myself in them, in a way.

Oh and on a random note, you kinda misrepresent my theme on the front page. It's not 'human pokemon' so much as pokemon that display distinct human traits (ie. pride, lust for power, etc).

I'm glad I could help! Also, I condensed the themes down so they aren't hard to grasp. However, I might as well go change it to 'Human traits'.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Why would you want to use Shoddy, that's lame. :P Do the work and build your team yourself!

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
I know about Shoddy. It's not lame, just a online free simulator. Some people think it's better than WiFi because it's more reliable and faster. Also it's easier. Some people don't have a DS and use Shoddy.

Back