• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I would've never thought that Coca-Cola commercial aired worldwide. :P Anyway, on to my rating...

It's a bit repetitive, but welcome to trance I guess. I'd probably feel a lot better about it if I was in a club or something. 6/10

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
4/10 - So, I won't take rate a song because of what genre it is, since everyone has different preferences; rather, I found his voice very annoying and bland... :\

Here is a lyric video of the first two tracks off of Pierce The Veil's new album. I've never been much of a fan of PTV, but I really like their new album! c: These guys don't scream much (even though this video might contradict that a little), but hope whoever rates this enjoys it. XP

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
7/10 Not really a big Pierce The Veil fan but it was decent.

Here's a late 90s one-hit wonder (in the US at least)from The Verve.

Treecko

Years
7/10 It's pretty average for me.

This song is used for a segment played during NBC's primetime coverage of the Olympics when the USA women's gymnastics team is about to perform. Took me a while to find out what's it called/who wrote it. I can't get it out of my head now.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
4/10

Not really my style

I want to go for a ride on a BIG JET PLANE!

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
10/10 didn't have to listen to it to rate it I love that song and MGMT!

Can't get enough of this song.

Last edited:
Years
7/10

I guess it was alright but I took a few points off for being unfamiliar with it.

Rate this one from UK band Hot Chip.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
7 / 10
OK. It has a good feel, but the vocalist sounds off for most of the time.

Modjo - Lady
Hikari posted Chillin by Modjo, but this is where they shine the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back