• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I got my first phone when I got into high school. I've had three phones for all my life, and they all broke in weird ways. They also just became worse phones, each time.

First one I literally bit into half. That was a bad time in my life, and I kinda just went about doing everything without thinking of repercussions. That being said, asking the girl who I liked for so long as not easy, at all. After I chickened out, I bit the phone. Oof. Asked her out the next day, btw

Second one, I accidentally perma-locked. I don't even want to go into that.

Last one somehow got water damage from inside my pocket. Ugh

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Back-In-My-Day.gif

Haha, we didn't had no fancy music player that could store more than 30 songs :P

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Haha, we didn't had no fancy music player that could store more than 30 songs :P

DUDE, my dad always says that lmao. "Jay, I need to use the Ipod (I don't use it that much.), go play outside." I say OK I'm goin' and then, "Eh, back when we had no fancy music player that could store more than 30 songs"

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Actually, that iPod is my generation, and the touch is the sigher. And I know, old fart complaining, but please, technology ruined the generation gap. Its a fact, and it will show in the next couple of years, when that generation gap has to survive in society and not in schools.

Also would love to be back in NY, I need me my 2 foot snow storms. I still can actually remember 96...

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I only have one class tomorrow so it shouldn't be too bad. Gonna be busy when I get home though....got some quizzes and a test to do.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Anyone wanna trade places with me and enjoy 2 meters of snow? 8)
Sure, wanna pay for plane tickets? Man I love snow. Never had a white Christmas as often as I would like, but when you do. Loved waking up, and opening my balcony door to chest high snow, and just rolling in it in my pyjamas. Always had the flu after words, but it was so worth it.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Florida gets 0 snow. Not sure if a blessing or a curse.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
More I say more! Let it snow till my return, let me enjoy some good old slush. I want to walk outside, and fear my life for some good old ice on the pavement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back