• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2014
some sprites seems to be glitched (talonflame line, and a pokemon that is on the artic cave, i cant spell his name sorry! his sprite is appearing only at half)

Are you talking about Avalugg? If so, then the sprite isn't glitched. It really looks like that.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 22, 2014
DarkRisingGirl@ I'm a big fan of the series, first game was brilliant! The only concern that I'm having is this: I can't seem to get the rar file that comes "as the game", extracted. I'm using an android emulator, gamoid. I was wondering if this hack is compatible with android emulators? Everytime I attempt to run it, it comes up as " unrecognizable gba", is there a certain emu it has to be affiliated with, or for the lack of better word, put on in order for it to work?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 11, 2014
Hello, I would wish to start by apologizing for asking this question, since I am sure that it has been both asked and answered before. However, I've had trouble finding the answer. What I wish to know is if it is possible to apply my save file from the current Dark Rising 2 beta (beta 1) to the next game. I have come quite far, in my opinion, and would avoid having to redo all the work at all costs. Thank you very much for your answer.
I also play on an iPad that isn't jailbroken, is there some way for me to extract the save file?
Thank you for your time.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
DarkRisingGirl@ I'm a big fan of the series, first game was brilliant! The only concern that I'm having is this: I can't seem to get the rar file that comes "as the game", extracted. I'm using an android emulator, gamoid. I was wondering if this hack is compatible with android emulators? Everytime I attempt to run it, it comes up as " unrecognizable gba", is there a certain emu it has to be affiliated with, or for the lack of better word, put on in order for it to work?
You are supposed to extract the file (ips to be exact) from rar. And then patch a ROM.

Hello, I would wish to start by apologizing for asking this question, since I am sure that it has been both asked and answered before. However, I've had trouble finding the answer. What I wish to know is if it is possible to apply my save file from the current Dark Rising 2 beta (beta 1) to the next game. I have come quite far, in my opinion, and would avoid having to redo all the work at all costs. Thank you very much for your answer.
I also play on an iPad that isn't jailbroken, is there some way for me to extract the save file?
Thank you for your time.
If it's possible to just replace the ROM with a new one and save stays, it's very much possible to use older save unless DRG decides to do some radical changes that would affect already done locations.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
how can i play this hack or download it, the first one was great and I bet this one will be even better

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 2, 2014
Sorry to be a bother once more but I can't seem to find a download link anywhere in the first post :(

Years
Sorry to be a bother once more but I can't seem to find a download link anywhere in the first post :(

It's at the below of the first post. Its titled "DR2.rar" extract it to get the IPS then download LunarIPS and patch the IPS file to a clean (freshly downloaded) fire red rom.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
Is there something wrong with electabuzz in this beta? My Electabuzz reached level 45 but it only showed me the evolution animation and then the game says '...?' and the evolution gets cancelled

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Is there something wrong with electabuzz in this beta? My Electabuzz reached level 45 but it only showed me the evolution animation and then the game says '...?' and the evolution gets cancelled
For the 1,298,580th time. "...?" appears because you don't have National Dex which is HIGHLY missable in this hack.
With only regional dex, you can only evolve Kanto Pokemon or Pokemon that replaced Kanto Pokemon.

Years
Thank you for your time.

How are you playing this on a unjailbroken ipad?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Guys who use android to play gba hack
Should first extract the file using "easy unrar"
And then patch the file using "uni patcher "
And then play the game using "my boy " a gba emulator
:-):-):-):-)
Enjoy!!!!

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
Pokemon i missed in dr2. . . . Swampert,crobat,ludicolo and mostly conkeldurr. .maybe i can get mudkip but. . . The other. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back