• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
oh, it turns out winter friendly wasn't over until today. i actually got a few more battles in. finished with about 1770, not too bad for only 29 battles. i gotta post a battle video number to show you guys what it was like.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i wish i could have rested today. but alas i could not and now my mom hates me. oh well.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
serves you right for pullin' an allnighter!
Ouch, well I hope you're able to get some rest soon! Please don't push yourself too hard when you're tired. =)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Apparently there is something in the air in the area where I live (due to the airplanes or something? i forget exactly what my mom said) so that might explain why I'm sick. But it's such a shame; I was hoping not to get sick at all this year. :c

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I'm of the type that never gets seriously sick, but tend to catch something rather often.

Guessing it seems like I'm SO sick SO often to you because I casually mention it every time. That makes it pile up in one's head, I suppose. :P

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i live in a family with 3 little kids and 2 older siblings that are rather childish, as a result, if a little kid catches something, they have no respect for personal space and i catch it. if an older sibling catches it, i somehow deserve it too and they'll be bent on passing it to me before they get better, so i get every disease out there. accept for chicken pocks and the flu strangely enough, even when i spend the whole day with a person with it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
serves you right for pullin' an allnighter!
Ouch, well I hope you're able to get some rest soon! Please don't push yourself too hard when you're tired. =)
missed this and thus replying to it now What all nighter? I haven't pulled an all-nighter in a while kthnks. I wished I got more rest because I didn't want to feel like I am feeling today.

Though if we do go back to the night before last I spent half the night freezing. Might have had something to do with it.

If you get sick enough where you have to stay home often then I still suggest you try and build your immune system, Pokey. xD;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Liking this show more and more every episode. Considering I'm only at 26 of 124 that can't be a bad thing.

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back