• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Carbon Version (RMXP)

How is it so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Likewise

Bye.
Years
wow you have made my boxes proud xD
i see you copied my message box xD its k i love it :D
you're game has greatly improved just DO NOT make the screens so small
sign me up as a perminent member of the team :D

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Wow. That's a nice update you have there! =D
And the sprites you have now is better than the first one. and look cooler ;)
I didn't quite understand the even in the screenies but it looks very interesting.
The Darkhoothe Sprite has a way better view than the first one.
This is a cool update. and i know the game is gonna be really great too :D
Best of Luck!

~Sandro

Curt200718

Intermediate Game Developer
Years
Your game is looking great ! the new Dakhoothe sprite looks a whole of a lot better than the old one.....keep up the fantastic work !

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
I love the update FMP it's pretty big i like the new sprites also and i like the PC feature too great job man. :D

Thanx alot Ryushin....I will have a better update next week...hopefully Lol!

wow you have made my boxes proud xD
i see you copied my message box xD its k i love it :D
you're game has greatly improved just DO NOT make the screens so small
sign me up as a perminent member of the team :D

What can I say ~Element, you make some pretty sweet looking Graphics...half of this update Is thanx to you dude!, and yeah I know about the screens :( I'll enlarge them all later so everyone can see lol!, and Yea you being part of the team makes me feel even happier dude thanx!

Wow. That's a nice update you have there! =D
And the sprites you have now is better than the first one. and look cooler ;)
I didn't quite understand the even in the screenies but it looks very interesting.
The Darkhoothe Sprite has a way better view than the first one.
This is a cool update. and i know the game is gonna be really great too :D
Best of Luck!

~Sandro
Thanx so much Sandro I'm glad you approve I hope your game is going well to by the way(I'll have to go check)

wow nice update fmp :P
but the screens are tiny
also love the new sprites

I know I'll start posting them 4 at a time so everyone can see them, sorry lol! and thanx

Your game is looking great ! the new Dakhoothe sprite looks a whole of a lot better than the old one.....keep up the fantastic work !

Thank you! We'll do our best each update ^^

Okay here are the new pics...They should be easier to see now.
Spoiler:

For anyone who didn't see the update. It's on post 59...Please look at that also, and tell me what you think ^^

Last edited:

WhiteMarker

Unemployed-Will Work For Food
Years
Hey! I just figured I'd drop by and note how pro this game looks! I don't know quite how to compare it to anything else, but I'm impressed just by lookin' at it!

In other news, as I've said, I'll totally remix and/or write some music for the game! You don't appear to have many folks workin' on that portion of the project, so I figured I'd throw that out there on your thread. Um... As far as the application's concerned, I'll PM you if you really need any info. All I really need to know is what program you want me to use to write the MIDI files or whatever you plan on using. Naturally, I'll be writing everything on PowerTab first, but unless you want everything to sound completely different from other games, I wouldn't recommend exporting the MIDI from that.

That's pretty much all I have to say. Once again, good work thus far!

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Nice update FMP, and i want to color this legendary guy for you =p (send me a PM)

Of course you can JV...I'll Pm you the outline right now.

Hey! I just figured I'd drop by and note how pro this game looks! I don't know quite how to compare it to anything else, but I'm impressed just by lookin' at it!

In other news, as I've said, I'll totally remix and/or write some music for the game! You don't appear to have many folks workin' on that portion of the project, so I figured I'd throw that out there on your thread. Um... As far as the application's concerned, I'll PM you if you really need any info. All I really need to know is what program you want me to use to write the MIDI files or whatever you plan on using. Naturally, I'll be writing everything on PowerTab first, but unless you want everything to sound completely different from other games, I wouldn't recommend exporting the MIDI from that.

That's pretty much all I have to say. Once again, good work thus far!

Ha ha ha alright I'll try to figure out what you need in order to make custom music!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Personally, I think the screenshot's map are too plaine. And the charset of the Proffesor is weird. I mean the hair. There is no outline, looks strange.

Other than that, the game look nice. I'm looking forward to see the shadow of the legendary pokemon being unveiled.

Years
I like the story and all, nice screens too good job.
But I dont really like the fakemon.
They look not like real pokemon, I've seen like 3 fakemon in the screens, so I dont be harsh on them.
Maybe the others are better.
Good luck though!

Edit: if you want I can do the legendary for you, but if you had someone else to do it nevermind then..

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Personally, I think the screenshot's map are too plaine. And the charset of the Proffesor is weird. I mean the hair. There is no outline, looks strange.

Other than that, the game look nice. I'm looking forward to see the shadow of the legendary pokemon being unveiled.

Thanx Omega, and someones working on coloring in the legendary right now so It'll be in the next update, and the maps are supposed to look that way...They get better down the road ^^...I'll be sure to fix the hair on the OW thanx for looking out!

I like the story and all, nice screens too good job.
But I dont really like the fakemon.
They look not like real pokemon, I've seen like 3 fakemon in the screens, so I dont be harsh on them.
Maybe the others are better.
Good luck though!

Edit: if you want I can do the legendary for you, but if you had someone else to do it nevermind then..

Thank you, and I don't really think thier's a basis as to how to make fakemon look like real pokemon unless there actually made by nintendo lol ^^...all I can say is did you check out post #59? It has more fakemon in it, and You can take a shot at the legendary if you feel like it.

Years
Okay I will give it a try, I'm kinda bored now so.
I'll Pm you about it.
And about the sprites again in post 59.
there better, but just a tip, make there atonamy abit more realm some parts look strange like the feet.
Just a tip, making fakemon for a game is difficult.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Jesse's in-battle sprite looks horrible ...

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Sorry, it mainly his hair, I know it's white, but I would still get a more gray outline. Also, he looks like he has umm, feminine appendages, & his left shoe needs to be a little bit brigter

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Sorry, it mainly his hair, I know it's white, but I would still get a more gray outline. Also, he looks like he has umm, feminine appendages, & his left shoe needs to be a little bit brigter

Alright thanx...and feminine...I get what you mean, but It's a sprite not a human...I don't think that would Improve it...Honestly I think people would laugh...I'll work on him this week and post the new sprite in next weeks update :)

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
OK, whatever, I know it's a sprite, but Jesse is a boy right?

<~F.M.P~>

Years
This looks extremly promising!

Thanx...I'm currently learning a few things so the last update for the game will be this friday or saturday. Then I'll be off for a good 2-3 weeks learning...I'm also working on a secret project for myself and Omegagroudon, which I hope will be completed in the next few weeks ^^.

EDIT: Also I don't know how many of you know, but all the old pokemon will be in the game as well as 150 fakemon...just thought I'd put that out there for those who don't like fakemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back