• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the song above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I used to be a really big fan of Muse, but now they're just bearable, this was off their best album though so it's not so bad. 6.5/10

*prepares for bad rating because it's rap*

It's a really good social commentary this one though. :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
You're supposed to actually post a song but I'll rate it anyways.

9/10 (if you're asking to rate the song in your signature) Personally I love Linkin Park's new album. I think people just assume it's like their last two albums but I think it has traces of their old style. People should give it a chance.

Rate this 2003 song from Thousand Foot Krutch, a band I personally love.

Treecko

Years
8/10 Not my favorite song in the world, but I like it. And I agree, her voice in amazing.

Now an old Jason Mraz song from 2006. If you remember this song you're awesome.

And I think that since his shirt says Otaku makes the song better, though that's just me. :P

Last edited:
Years
Great this will be in my head all day now. It's one of those pop hits I have to appreciate because it was such a massive song, but I never had a big thing for. 5/10

Years
7/10

Not too shabby although he's only had one major hit.

I miss Diablo right now, which is why I am posting this tearful Avril Lavigne hit.

Treecko

Years
@Hikari The song I last posted was a big hit in the US, not sure about Australia though.
8/10 I'm not a big Avril fan, but I like this one. And it's dedicated to diablo, who I will miss too.

Discovered this song by accident a few days back and I love it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back