• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years

Did he do it in a humorous way?
Or were you laughing at the way he spoke? :P

"We all, as you know, sleep on Ikea beds, in Ikea houses. We usually wake up at 8 AM, while it's pitch-black outside, and go to work while avoiding polar bears on the road, since it's -20C outside. Then we do our best, knowing that 60% of our earnings will go away for the income tax, and get back home to eat meatball while we watch Zlatan Ibrahimovic destroy the English team (general laughter on the room).

"Okay, now it's the turn for the representative of the UK." (someone screams "Ibrahimovic!" on the room. He then says "Sorry, I'm from Wales!")

In the "laughable shame" category, I had enough listening to our representative in the EU. "JELOU. AY AM FRON ESPEIN".

Years
215625. That sounds like life in Sweden.

Which sounds like life here in Minnesota, except replace the polar bears with moose, lower the tax rate, and replace the soccer reference with a reference to beating Wisconsin at something. Then remove Ikea references at all.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yes. Nevermind the fact that almost five hours later I am still awake but ~details~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to find the DS that has my Black 2, breed Axew, and then continue playing my White. But for the last one I'm waiting until Winter because Twist Mountain.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Of course we will, don't be silly. BELIEVE IN THE HEART IN THE NUMBERS.

Currently writing an assignment on the topic of the US election. Started this morning, and I've written four pages so far. yay, me.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I have read six articles on that subject in my free time today XD

Going to write a 1000-word article on the state of the Rep Party after their desaster for this weekend.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

And if Romney had won, the Dem party would see it as a disaster.

That's a thing about the American electoral system, I saw. No matter the outcome, half of the population will be devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back