• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Eevee, Spearow, and Growlithe, as well as their evolution are all Normal (save for spearow and fearrow as they are normal+flying)

their evoluton, being normal, then has 5 different possible megas to utilize, they being:
Fire, Grass, Electric, Poison, and dark/ghost, I havent decided on the last one yet...

And here is the Pic:
488_zps3e120020.png

It's a heavily edited version of sprite found here

I would have gone as far as to say it's custom, but I used it as a reference and it very close to it

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 6, 2017
I'm not sure if else has had problems but the download link site isn't loading for me I've even tried using different browsers. Game looks really interesting if you end up uploading it to a different sharing site I will try downloading it again.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I'm not sure if else has had problems but the download link site isn't loading for me I've even tried using different browsers. Game looks really interesting if you end up uploading it to a different sharing site I will try downloading it again.

it's happened like 2 or 3 times, but whenever i check it and have someone else check it, it's fine, so it is probably your internet connection, the site is pretty much set in stone as my primary uploading site

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I like the story of kanto and the thought of beating oak in a battle the game looks good it's very impressive I'll try downloading it soon since I last looked at this You had just some screenies now look at it it looks great and you should be proud of how it's progressing and your custom trainer sprites keep it up :)

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I like the story of kanto and the thought of beating oak in a battle the game looks good it's very impressive I'll try downloading it soon since I last looked at this You had just some screenies now look at it it looks great and you should be proud of how it's progressing and your custom trainer sprites keep it up :)

Not in kanto, it's in a new region, Lithos, where you are the rival to a young Oak. Thank you for the kind words

As an update, incase you haven't seen, or I never filled you in, I have decided upon a secret update.
I say secret because i didnt announce it when i officially planned to do it, because i always do and it always jinxes it. But things have gone under way so fantastically, that I have a lot of updates finished for this scheduled release, which is a secret :P so keep checking back haha

Oh, is checking back too much trouble? Not worth it? Then how does Gen 6 starters sound? fully implemented, or maybe Intense Gym Battles, challenging than previously, and trainers within using RANDOM POKEMON of that gym's type (sounds lazy but I like the idea)
Still have your fancy far from tickled? Well maybe MANY more trainers will entice you, or how about A SECOND RIVAL
and what's with oak using his same old charmander thing, he was like 10 when he first got it and its been 19 years, it only reached lv 6? Well I understand, now all THREE, yeah I said three, Rivals are using 1 of the 3 Unova starters - one will be weak to yours, one will be equal to yours, and as always the oak will have the advantage. Are you still not impressed? wow you're hard to please, what about starting the beginning of the game with 3 badasses, a Kalos starter, Honedge and a genetically modified GRWOLITHE. BOOM Yeah, thats right, and that bad boy has pretty decent IV's to boot.

Say it aint so, you are still not interested? I'll say it again, there are many many many trainers in this update, why? because there wasn't before and that's like the opposite of pokemon, so now they are swarming all over. Oh and errors? yeah they're gone - at least what I know of haha. The battle? it got 1000x better. Your save file? don't wuss out and continue, that's for chumps, also iunno if you can...but when V5 comes out, this save file will be entirely usable man.

Oh by the way, these gym battle are pretty intense, they are mildly difficult and can be totally different depending on who is battled first mwahahaha

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I love gen 6th sounds good to me. Sorry of saying kanto I meant new region I was on the phone at the time talking about leafgreen haha. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
hi guys, i seem to be having an issue with starting the game up D:

i double click the game application, it acts like it's going to run but then just... doesn't.
i have windows 7, and i've tried running it in admin, and all compatibility modes.

i'd show the contents of my folder in case i'm possibly missing something, but i can't post links until i have 15 posts

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
hi guys, i seem to be having an issue with starting the game up D:

i double click the game application, it acts like it's going to run but then just... doesn't.
i have windows 7, and i've tried running it in admin, and all compatibility modes.

i'd show the contents of my folder in case i'm possibly missing something, but i can't post links until i have 15 posts

sounds like a problem with your antivirus thing, i not that then I'm not sure what could cause it

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 25, 2014
tried completely turning off avast, didn't work so i restarted computer and still didn't work D8

no clue why the application doesn't want to run o_o

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Thanks for the support, if I could just find some motivation I could bang out this updated release, but its a bit more trouble than I initially expected, but it should be coming soon, or soonish...

Anyway, for anyone having troubles with the game or any errors, such as not being able to load it, as a few have had, I have been alerted to a simple fix that has worked for several people, it will be added to the README file, but I'll share the link here as well
Link

Years
this looks awesome, gonna download it when i can, where im at right now doesnt have the best internet so it would take me a long time to download, will give feedback when i have a chance to play it

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Update, got bored started working on some future outfits, and it's looking pretty good, I think the brendan and gold outfits are coming along nicely

I'll post pics when I'm done, interesting news about the next release will come as well :P

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
Years
I'll definitely be giving this game a go when V5 is released, hopefully soon!

I've read through the thread and the game has changed so much since its inception. Looking forward to my first playthrough.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I'll definitely be giving this game a go when V5 is released, hopefully soon!

I've read through the thread and the game has changed so much since its inception. Looking forward to my first playthrough.

It's interesting that you mention that, as I secretly updated a few things on the OP hahaha
V5 will be out soon, but exactly when remains to be seen, so just keep up with it I suppose :P

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Does anyone have a preference to the style of the May and Brendan outfits?
Would you rather the ruby sapphire style, the style in the manga where I could make their colors blue instead of red, or their emerald style where it has the green headbands and the orange outfit for may

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I've heard from several people and I've decided to go with emerald style, it mixes up the color scheme that seems to be used for a lot of outfits, not too many have green and orange, I've mostly had red ones

small_update_by_theeaterofallbabies-d7cf1rs.jpg

as for an update, I've been working on trainers lately, and have made preschoolers based off of x/y - heres the boy

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
There seems to be a lot of confusion over what the starters are, this page lists them as being the kalos ones, the wiki states they are fakemon and ingame some of the text refers to them as said fakemon though they are really turtwig, cyndaquil and mudkip

Back