• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
My parents don't really care that I come home anymore. (Thank god, anyways having a curfew at 19...?)

And I rarely come home late anyways. Like 7 to 9pm usually? 12 max if I'm at a party or something.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I told my mom I'm going to move out when I graduate from my Car Mechanic school and she don't want me to LOL.

Oh god, filipino moms 8)

droomph

weeb
Years
I told my mom I'm going to move out when I graduate from my Car Mechanic school and she don't want me to LOL.

Oh god, filipino moms 8)
My mom said the day I turn 18 I'm going to get my ass out of the house.

What she doesn't realize is that a homeless person over 18 in high school is very much an awkward situation.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Haha, number one with a bullet. I'm not so sure that's a good thing though. :?

@TF:
Give the fish a curfew.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pfft, how can it not be a good thing? ;D The recoil, though very weak, makes it more fun to shoot. Because it has to be against my shoulder (obviously) while I was shooting it, it actually knocks me backward a bit. c:

@Dipu
Haha, good luck shooting it without a trigger. X) I've actually never tried to take apart and reassemble anything, that I can remember. :?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, if you mean the one I was shooting, it was this-
Spoiler:

(Smith and Wesson M&P 15-22)

Jz, I don't even know what that is. I'll have to look it up. x;

Sir Codin

I'll be 22 in 9 days, so my parents couldn't care less whether or not I get home at a certain time.

Helps that I don't actually live with them anymore. XD

Sir Codin

The only thing I've ever fired in my life is a BB Gun.

I wouldn't mind firing guns like an SMG or AR-15 at a firing range to sharpen targeting skills, but I've never felt the need to use firearms for protection, so I've never gotten one. And now that I'm on antidepressants, I don't think I'll even be able to legally own one for God only knows how long. Not sure if that rule applies to archery, though.

@Livewire:

I know it's sarcasm, but I've had people tell me they feel old at 20.

Umm...do these people even realize how YOUNG that actually is?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
Ah, okay. I'm going to google that character eventually haha.

@Dipu
Uh, thanks? I think? x;

-

I've seen people open carrying around here, but that's it. Short of people at the shooting range I go to, obviously.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Nah, Live's an old man. Go retire Batman, Gotham doesn't need you anymore. They got Deadpool for that.

And I'm not sure what the compliment was for, Jess LOL. I just think guns are cool. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back