• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Supervegeta: Oh yeah, I forgot your title. lol. Yeah, probably better to change miltankRancher's. You can make it something similar like....Gladior. xD

@Greiger: Sorry man, your SU is very short. Please lengthen it. Pending

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Greiger As Wymsical said, perhaps you could lengthen it in certain parts? Particularly your Personality? Perhaps add a bit more about yourself. How do you react to certain scenarios? How do you adapt to them? If "A" happens, what would you do? Stuff like that. I realize appearance is harder to lengthen, which is why I'm more focused on your Personality, and maybe your History.

@Everyone BTW, my Co-GM has made some impressive banners for the RP. If you'd like, feel free to add them into your signature. xD Again, all credit goes to Wymsical.

PO2PUBLICBANNER2.png

PO2PUBLICBANNER1-1.png

PO2PUBLICBANNER3.png

Last edited:

Wymsical

Years
Please, please, please, cease your clapping. xD jk jk

I made two other banners exclusively for me and the GM, these are in our signatures, and should not be used for whatever reason since I made them of our characters.

Could Supervegeta maybe put them in the first post so anyone can get them at any time? :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Why does everything have to be a friggin' Lucario with you people?! xD jk jk

Sorry bruvah, no weapons. No need really, we have superpower Pokemon moves..and stuff :P

I actually seldom use Lucario, really only in Explorers of Sky(Even then he's only a Riolu). :P

Okay. I just had reaper teddy bears on the mind (i.e. Teddiursa with a scythe) and I thought it could be... entertaining to RP as that. :3

Hm... banners... I don't really use them much, but maybe I'll make one with Sai[nan] on it~?

I'll get working on my History now, maybe expand a bit on other sections if I come up with something.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Side: Silver Tribe

Name: Agnol Arkham

Title: "Essentia Obscura" (Latin for Dark Essense)

Pokemon Species: Dusknoir

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/119/3/6/Pokemon_Dusknoir_by_TheDarkHell.jpg

He is like your average dusknoir only a hidden hatred, darkness and raw evil has twisted and tortured his body to the limit. In order to control this slow painful death he wears shackles that hold it back using psychic energy.

Personality:

History: (All the events, important ones mostly, that have lead up to your life at this moment.)

Moveset: 4 min, 6 max

(Will finish soon)

Wymsical

Years

I actually seldom use Lucario, really only in Explorers of Sky(Even then he's only a Riolu). :P

Okay. I just had reaper teddy bears on the mind (i.e. Teddiursa with a scythe) and I thought it could be... entertaining to RP as that. :3

Hm... banners... I don't really use them much, but maybe I'll make one with Sai[nan] on it~?

I'll get working on my History now, maybe expand a bit on other sections if I come up with something.

Naw, I didn't mean mainly you. I was generalizing. xD

LOL, That would actually be pretty cool :P

Contributions are welcomed with open arms, but you don't have to go making a new banner when we already have some. :P Otherwise nobody would use the banners already made. xD Also, what is Sainan? lol

Ya, ok. Remember not to take too long for your SU. I think we should put up a deadline if people start taking too long for their SUs. Just an if, but... lol

Side: Silver Tribe

Name: Agnol Arkham

Title: "Essentia Obscura" (Latin for Dark Essense)

Pokemon Species: Dusknoir

Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/119/3/6/Pokemon_Dusknoir_by_TheDarkHell.jpg

He is like your average dusknoir only a hidden hatred, darkness and raw evil has twisted and tortured his body to the limit. In order to control this slow painful death he wears shackles that hold it back using psychic energy.

Personality:

History: (All the events, important ones mostly, that have lead up to your life at this moment.)

Moveset: 4 min, 6 max

(Will finish soon)

I like it. This is lookin' good. Yayz! Someone else for meh to torture control kill ....fight alongside...? *Nervous chuckle* xD Glad that's one more Silver Tribe spot cleared up. :3

Nakuzami

Years
Naw, I didn't mean mainly you. I was generalizing. xD
LOL, That would actually be pretty cool :P

Contributions are welcomed with open arms, but you don't have to go making a new banner when we already have some. :P Otherwise nobody would use the banners already made. xD Also, what is Sainan? lol

Ya, ok. Remember not to take too long for your SU. I think we should put up a deadline if people start taking too long for their SUs. Just an if, but... lol

I know, I was just saying.

Wouldn't it? Cute, psychotic, deadly, everything we love in a Teddiursa!

Um, did you even look at my SU? Lol. Sainan's my character, an Absol, so the banner I mentioned would probably be specific to me~ :3

I won't. It should be done soon, I only really need the History. Speaking of which... *Goes off to plot/type*

EDIT: Would it be okay if I give Sainan a move like Spark/Shock Wave or something? His father's a Zebstrika, so I thought that maybe he could get a "special" move from him.

EDIT2: Finished up History and added a little to Appearance, so I guess I'm done. Unless, of course, you allow me to have one of the moves I asked about in the last edit. :3

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Okay I lengthened my history and tweaked my personality a bit. I hope this is acceptable now.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Nazukami I looked it up, and found that Absols can learn Thunder or Thunderbolt with TMs. Although there are no TMs or HMS IN THE RP, I will allow you to have one of those, but not Shock Wave or Spark. Other than that, you are accepted, with the little detail in mind that this event, the battle with the Silver Tribe did not actually last 2 years, but a little over 1. Still, that is a small detail. Everything else is fine.

@Greiger That is well done, you are accepted now. However, I would like to point out that my character has not actually assumed leadership of the Gold Tribe. I wanted it to be a more open-ended discussion in the RP that perhaps one of you guys would take over, but that is miniscule. Overall, well done. Accepted.

Wymsical

Years
I agree with vegeta, both of youz are In

@Nakuzami: Oooh, sorry, I was in a rush when I read your SU and I thought it was Sinan -_-

Hmm, yeah, if everyone did that then what would be the point of the banners I (or anybody else who contributed) made though? LOL, Still, do as you wish.

@Greiger: While I agree with vegeta on your acceptance, I am still a bit discouraged by your Appearance section size. Still, the history section was of formidable size, so welcome to the best RP ever. :D

Nakuzami

Years
@Nazukami I looked it up, and found that Absols can learn Thunder or Thunderbolt with TMs. Although there are no TMs or HMS IN THE RP, I will allow you to have one of those, but not Shock Wave or Spark. Other than that, you are accepted, with the little detail in mind that this event, the battle with the Silver Tribe did not actually last 2 years, but a little over 1. Still, that is a small detail. Everything else is fine.

Yeah, I knew that. I was just hoping for something like Spark since it's a physical move, and other than Razor Wind, Sainan's moveset is physical.
As in it happened a year ago? I just kinda guessed on that part, going off of how Wymsical's character evolved at age 30 before the Silver Tribe incident and that she is now 32... whatever, lol.

@Wymsical - I guess you-er... you're banners, would be rendered pointless then. :P But I don't think that making those banners would be all that time consuming~ In order to make my banner I'd have to re-download GIMP anyways, and I probably won't do that anytime soon...

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Alright! Reserve me a spot for the Silver Tribe! Man, I love being on the Bad- A$$ side. :)

Anyway, joking aside, sign me up for Silver Tribe. I was in the last two, and I am not being left out on this one for sure!

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Joining is required.

Side: Silver
Name: Claydon
Title: Caesar
Pokemon Species: Rhyperior
Appearance: (A paragraph or so, detail if you have any extra details apart from your normal Pokemon appearance. Picture is fine as well.)
Personality: (How do you act? How do you act around others? Etc.)
Moveset:
Poison Jab-Hammer Arm
Ice Fang-Dragon Rush
Earthquake-Earth Power

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Silver Rogue Alright! Reserved

@Yagerbomb Reserved

By the way, I have changed my Title in my SU to avoid confusion.

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I agree with the Co-GM, you are both accepted, however, miltankRancher, I would point out that, by some stroke of chance, my character's title, and you name "Gladius" happen to be the same. :P To avoid confusion, I would suggest you change it. Unless, of course, you are too attached to it, in which case I can change mine. Let me know what you decide.

You should of have waited. :) I was ready to change my name and title, but hey, you did. Anyway, thanks! :)

Wymsical

Years
@Nakuzami: You just want to feel exclusive because vegeta and I have THE AWESOMEST BANNERS EVAR! our very own banners. xD

@Supervegeta: Hold your horses there my friend. If I, Silver Rogue, Aura Rift, and Yagerbomb all had a spot in the Silver tribe, it would exceed the number of spots allowed (3) :/

@Everyone: Just so you know, banner contributions and any art stuff is appreciated. I don't mind getting my a$$ kicked getting beat in the art competition, I suck anyway. So please, feel free. Just please don't ALL go making banners of your characters, that would make the contribution system totally useless. And that would really be a shame considering none of the great banners you made would be put to use :/ So don't be jealous like Nakuzami.

Conjurer

The Verdant
Years
I added an RP sample to my SU, if anyone cares. It's just to help you visualize Felicia's character, since I don't think my SU stresses the "sassy" and "sarcastic" points in her personality enough.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Wymsical Remember, dude, you and I don't count as slots. We're already IN the RP. As for 3 spots in the Silver Tribe...yes, that's a problem. I guess I'll decide by whoever finishes their Su first, or who has a better one. :P

@Conjurer That's appreciated! Thanks. :)

Wymsical

Years
@Supervegeta: Aww, I feel left out. LOL jk. Yeah, I know, maybe it shouldn't be a speed competition as much as it is a quality competition. I say the two people with the best SUs get the spot. :3

@Conjurer: Yes that is appreciated, thanks. :D

Nakuzami

Years
@Nakuzami: You just want to feel exclusive because vegeta and I have THE AWESOMEST BANNERS EVAR! our very own banners. xD

@Everyone: Just so you know, banner contributions and any art stuff is appreciated. I don't mind getting my a$$ kicked getting beat in the art competition, I suck anyway. So please, feel free. Just please don't ALL go making banners of your characters, that would make the contribution system totally useless. And that would really be a shame considering none of the great banners you made would be put to use :/ So don't be jealous like Nakuzami.

And I don't feel like using the Umbreon/Gardevoir/whater-that-last-one-was banners, plus I might make mine a bit differently. :P

Yes, you do. You're just jealous of me and my amazingness~!

If it matters at all, I changed Detect to Thunder if you hadn't already seen.
Also, if my input matters at all, I too think it should be a quality competition! ...*Ignored: Crickets chirp* I see how it is. -3-

And... how many people are accepted so far? Me... Greiger I believe, and... anyone?

Back