• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 10, 2015
WOW! Perfect occasion to practise my German! But it's a pity that it's ups and not GBA... Have someone found yet a zipped GBA version of this hack?

Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2016
Let them complete this game. Before asking for a English version anyone with brains knows it's better to complete the have then start to make English version heck Pokemon golden sun not a English. It's Japanese and it's good so ya let them complete it first then asked anyone with a brain knows that just saying

CyanCerulean

Adorables
Years
where did redpanda go he said he would start translating :O
Alright, so, I don't know if you've translated an entire game by yourself before, but it takes time. Now, I have finished a few parts, and will put up some English translated stuff later (if time permits). Thanks for being impatient, and I am sorry for sounding like a jerk.

ipatix

Sound Expert
Years
The biggest problem we're having is not to find someone who's good at translating. The thing is that we don't want to support a translated version while we are working on the German version at the same time. After each release we did we nearly changed the entire game and we don't think it's very useful to let out translator do the same work over and over again.

An English Version is in planning but development hasn't started yet and probably won't start soon. As much as we appreciate your feedback we want to wait for the right time to do the English translation.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Looks really good so far. Story is nice, backrounds and the whole concept. I really can't wait for the english release. Here's a salute o7

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2022
I've been playing this hack for 3 hours now and have to say: It's the worst i've ever played. You are doing very much things right, but the fighting and the choice of pokemon is horrible. First of all the starter pokemon: The scaling in xp compared to usual starters is non-existent making grinding one of the most boring things. The wild pokemon you can catch are useless in either way (you can catch pokemon that are easy to train but weak or you get strong pokemon who are taking hours to be trained). The Trainers (especially the strong ones) are using attacks and pokemon which are propably available in about 5-6 hours, using only the strongest attacks, while the own pokemon are having their only moves only. I've played hardcore hacks being better balanced than this. Don't get me wrong. I like much on this hack. You are going for a good story, i love the textures (golden sun <3), the mapping seems to be pretty good and the arena-designs are some new stuff mixed with some oldschool (the trashcan puzzle in surges arena for example), but the main-part is pretty effing bad. Either give the player a wider range of pokemon or don't give the strong trainers pokemon that are nearly unbeatable (froslass for example. i've seen no pokemon that can do both, outspeed it and deal good damage or deal good damage and withstand the attacks good). This may sound like crying around but srsly.. i've had more fun with playing hardcore hacks, because they were balanced in a better way.

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
But then you think wrong.

We are not machines and sit less than 24 hours on the hack. Therefore I beg you not to verreiten such myths.

The translation will not happen in the 2nd beta, simply because too many errors exist than it is worth.

The third beta will be in English as well as the full version.
Please be patient.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
I don't know german but I really enjoyed playing the game even without knowing german.
Some puzzles were really hard for me so I had to use Youtube to know what I need to do.
Every gym leader I had hard time with and it's great, they had almost no weakness with their great moves.
I didn't finish the game yet cause it's really long and hard, I have 6 badges and I'm asking for 2 items: I don't know where to get karte (map) and exp. share.
I don't know if someone already answered it, if someone did I'm sorry I didn't see.

Dragonflye

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
The Map is in the top of the lighthouse if you don't speak with the people than you can forget it. (Sorry ist a Bug). Exp. Share T think it is in a home in Osnesia.

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Looks like a great game. Good choice with Latios & Latias btw, they're the same ones Im using for my hack!^_^

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
One of the best hacks I've ever plaid. If an english translation comes out it can be the best hack. But the creator has to complete it

Dragonflye

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Thanks. And Yes the Beta 3 will be also in english.^^

Back