• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
I have a themed dark blue GNOME desktop with Compiz... I think it looks spiffy. :)
(Click them for full sizes)

I also have many Virtual Machines on this thing with different desktops...
You can see them here:
Spoiler:

I have others, but these are the most used ones currently. I can post the others if people want to see them though.

Shinigami_

Resident Death God
Years
Spoiler:

This ones mine! I have a second desktop courtesy of Windows XP mode thanks to to the features of the professional edition, but I use that one a little less frequent. the laptop itself is an HP G62 and though you can't see it, I do use BatteryBar for watching how much power I got left when off the plug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Love what they did with the colour tones on this whilst still keeping it simple
Spoiler:

Guest123_x1

My Vista (yes, I know what everybody thinks of it) laptop I previously mentioned here, only this time with a screenshot of Molly from Pokémon 3 the Movie, in her pre-teen form, which I find incredibly cute, edited myself for use as wallpaper:
Spoiler:

(Once again, the username in the Start Menu has been edited out to protect privacy, and in JPG to reduce file size.)

Years
Found this on the Internet like I find everything else... :p

Too lazy to go upload it elsewhere so it's crappy JPEG. Sorry.

Archenoth

The arch foe
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2020
Love what they did with the colour tones on this whilst still keeping it simple
Spoiler:

Winamp! Deadmau5! Awesome!

Also, it looks like people are talking to you, oh, and uTorrent is nearly done. :V

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Yeah I'm a fan of W8 Archer. Looks slick.

I've been running XP for a while now. So I got tired of the GUI. I find this functional, unlike most of my rain designs.

Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I joined the Windows 8 fun a few days ago (technically a few months ago, with the Developer Preview, but the Consumer Preview is where it's at). Hmm...

Start screen looks like this. (Huge 1920x1080 ~1MB image)
Spoiler:

Back