• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
RNC, by any crazy chance do you have a EV'd or UT Forretress and/or a EV'd or UT Tyranitar that knows Curse?

only the Tyranitar needs to know Curse.

ik you dont have any listed, just thought i'd ask :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
RNC, by any crazy chance do you have a EV'd or UT Forretress and/or a EV'd or UT Tyranitar that knows Curse?

only the Tyranitar needs to know Curse.

ik you dont have any listed, just thought i'd ask :)

Oh crap, I need to list the rest of my pokes, I have an UT'ed both of those but in the pre-evolved form!!

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
Oh crap, I need to list the rest of my pokes, I have an UT'ed both of those but in the pre-evolved form!!

Any chance you can evolve/EV train them when you get the chance? I don't know if its one of your services... if it isn't then nevermind.

Forretress:

Relaxed Nature

IV: 0 Spe

EV's: 252 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def

~ Toxic Spikes
~ Rapid Spin
~ Gyro Ball
~ Earthquake

Tyranitar:
Careful NatureEV's: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SpD

~ Curse (needs to be bred with this move)
~ Crunch
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
hold up i see it let me get picture its my ev ed typhlosion sp attack 278 or close to that hp is 302

Originally Posted by pokemonranger109
EV'ed By: {NM} Redwolf

dpmfsa213.png

Shiny Shuckle lv100 Careful Checked
HP 181
Atk. 45
Def. 559
Sp. Atk. 45
Sp. Def. 614
Spd. 46

what would i need to give for this beauty
if its fifth gen ill give my Ev'ed typhlosion

rhis is our trade

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Any chance you can evolve/EV train them when you get the chance? I don't know if its one of your services... if it isn't then nevermind.

Forretress:

Relaxed Nature

IV: 0 Spe

EV's: 252 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def

~ Toxic Spikes
~ Rapid Spin
~ Gyro Ball
~ Earthquake

Tyranitar:
Careful NatureEV's: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SpD

~ Curse (needs to be bred with this move)
~ Crunch
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk

I don't know how to train them myself, but possible they may be some one on here who does, let me check for you!!

PokeRanger, let me find my game, are you on the fc yet??

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2012
RNC can you let me know if/when you find an EV trainer for those pokes or when they're EV'd, etc?

Back