• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Lugiaz Soul

I support Crystal Dust
Years
So the release is in the summer? I can't wait! I remember S_Z said something about having animted battle sprites. How come in the video Drowzee didn't move around?

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
So the release is in the summer? I can't wait! I remember S_Z said something about having animted battle sprites. How come in the video Drowzee didn't move around?

There won't be huge graphical changes like that until beta 4.

AshtonTS

Umbreon
Years
  • Age 27
  • CT
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Where do you find the Poké Flute? I need to get past Snorlax, but I can't find it :(

EDIT: Found It! and it's not a flute, it's a guitar!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2016
I'm wondering how to fix the glitch on my VisualBoyAdvance where after I fight my rival and beat him in the Ecruteak Burned Tower, the screen goes black and I can't really anything but restart (or in my case my save slot). Is there a fix to this?

I do have one cheat code on there, the GameShark walk through walls, but it's always been set to disabled.

Years
Okay, So I have been doing some asm hacking for LAZ, and just thought I'd show the progress.
Can anyway guess what it is? :p

As you might can see this is far from done....
Just wanted to show how it looks so far.
Ofcause all the graphic will be edited by linkandzelda.
As it is right now, It can't open anything, and can't be closed propperly yet, but I'm working on it :D

well, enjoy!

AshtonTS

Umbreon
Years
  • Age 27
  • CT
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Hey, I got another ?, (hopefully my last one) Where do I get the Exp. Share? I can't find it and I need it badly

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm wondering how to fix the glitch on my VisualBoyAdvance where after I fight my rival and beat him in the Ecruteak Burned Tower, the screen goes black and I can't really anything but restart (or in my case my save slot). Is there a fix to this?
Use speed glitch and after 40 or something seconds black screen will eventually disappear =)

akibaman

I'm discombobulated.
Years
Hey, I got another ?, (hopefully my last one) Where do I get the Exp. Share? I can't find it and I need it badly

Take the Red Scale you got from the red gyarados and give it to Mr.Pokemon (The guy from the beginning with Prof.Oak)

AshtonTS

Umbreon
Years
  • Age 27
  • CT
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Take the Red Scale you got from the red gyarados and give it to Mr.Pokemon (The guy from the beginning with Prof.Oak)

Thanks, I remember that from the original G/S/C, but I read somewhere that that wouldn't work in LC so I didn't even bother to try it, but thanks. It worked!

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
Okay, So I have been doing some asm hacking for LAZ, and just thought I'd show the progress.
Can anyway guess what it is? :p

As you might can see this is far from done....
Just wanted to show how it looks so far.
Ofcause all the graphic will be edited by linkandzelda.
As it is right now, It can't open anything, and can't be closed propperly yet, but I'm working on it :D

well, enjoy!

Thats pretty sweet Sebbe! Was it executed by choosing the option where bag used to be? Also, I cant wait to see how LaZ uses this for pokemon related stuff.

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
How well is the trading in 3.1? Can I trade from other Fire Red hacks? I'm tempted to breed a torchic and a raltz and trade them into the game From Fire Red Omega.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
any one know the release date for pokemon liquid crystal 3.1 beta? i cant wait to play it!

so i was playing beta 2.1 on my uo gpsp kai and i got a bad jump error at the lake of rage when i challenged the red gyrados?

any one know the release date for pokemon liquid crystal 3.1 beta? i cant wait to play it!

so i was playing beta 2.1 on my uo gpsp kai and i got a bad jump error at the lake of rage when i challenged the red gyrados?

so i tried to fight the red gyrados again and this time i got a black screen and my psp shut off. any ideas?

so i tried to fight the red gyrados again and this time i got a black screen and my psp shut off. any ideas?

vba does the same thing but the music stays on.

vba does the same thing but the music stays on.
if u put the badegg hidden in box 6 or 8 first in your party it fixes the glitch

Last edited:

Lugiaz Soul

I support Crystal Dust
Years
I've also noticed the bad jump errors. There are two of them in Violet City. One is behind the Gym and the other one is one the right side of the PokeMart. I think it has to be that one dude that looks like Gary. The event was probably scripted in a minute :D

Years
  • Seen today
I can't wait to play this, the hack looks amazing, Zeikku and LinkandZelda have worked hard on this project, I'm pleased with how far this hack gone :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2011
;D

how far in to the game is the current beta
and how far iin to the game is 3.1 going to be?

Back