• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokemon Chaos Mind

Should I use HGSS or FRLG Graphics?

• HGSS

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • FRLG

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Ill change that but in this sreen, the change isn't there, sorry.
Why would you change virtually the same picture with just the message that you didn't change what you're planning to? Just...why? There really doesn't seem to be a point to it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Sorry, here's the change.
53807495.png

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Heres 3 new screens of the new WIP Route 1, Route 4 and a Deck City screen. Enjoy! A new character as main!
dsfgsdg.png

xsavfsad.png

dfxgdgs.png

fgsgt.png

EDIT: Even more new supa new screens!! Just updated 2-16 evening!
rewgtaerdsf.png

dyreytet.png

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Why is the player dressed so fancy?

the blue fences seem out of place being randomly there next to nothing, and blocking the path to nothing
the idea of elevation is really neat and something i always liked, but the way you placed the stairs makes it look unnatural and doesn't give the full effect you are trying to achieve

other than that, theres not much else else to say about the maps, except that the trees have little edges and bits that you seem to be misplacing along the outermost edge of your tree barriers by accident

I like it so far! and I like your tiles, I'm really picky about the ones i've found, I doubt I'll ever find a good one hahahaha. Good luck though, its looking good.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Why is the player dressed so fancy?

the blue fences seem out of place being randomly there next to nothing, and blocking the path to nothing
the idea of elevation is really neat and something i always liked, but the way you placed the stairs makes it look unnatural and doesn't give the full effect you are trying to achieve

other than that, theres not much else else to say about the maps, except that the trees have little edges and bits that you seem to be misplacing along the outermost edge of your tree barriers by accident

I like it so far! and I like your tiles, I'm really picky about the ones i've found, I doubt I'll ever find a good one hahahaha. Good luck though, its looking good.
Thank you for the feedback! The player is Riley and he dresses fancy. Rileys a place holder. I'm probably going to use the DP Hero\Heroine, when I get hold of the back sprites of them. The blue fences is suppose to be surrounding the stairs, and the tree mistakes are fixed. I don't really know what else I could do to the stairs, because there isn't anywhere else to put it.
Any suggestions?
Map:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Thank you for the feedback! The player is Riley and he dresses fancy. Rileys a place holder. I'm probably going to use the DP Hero\Heroine, when I get hold of the back sprites of them. The blue fences is suppose to be surrounding the stairs, and the tree mistakes are fixed. I don't really know what else I could do to the stairs, because there isn't anywhere else to put it.
Any suggestions?
Map:

if you really want to make the lower level then dont make it paved, keep the pavement 1 tile away from base floor and use the mountain side graphics to make it, then place the stairs 1 layer above it

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hmmm, Oh, I think I'll stay with what I did.
I just made the chaos mind grunt sprite yesterday. Here it is!
trainer075.png

Please comment on the sprite!
Can't a person take a lunch break?????
fdhdghdfghfg.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Some updates to keep this thread goin. Heres my future plans.
Release Pre-Alpha- end of March
Goes up to Tree Oak Town, no gyms
Get Public opinion
Release Alpha 3 weeks later, goes up to New Pyron City, no gym
Expect:
3 citys or towns
40 mins gameplay
Rival 1 and 2 meeting
Chaos Mind
Meet your dad
Have at least 2 pokemon at LV 10
Get public opinion
Work on B1, (up to 2 gyms).

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Hello guys, sorry for trriiiple posting, but I have a update. I have 9 new screens for you and I will ask this to be moved to the showcase after I get everything ready.
rfgdsgsgfd.png
jgkhg.png
sgfsgds.png
jhfgjfh.png
fsgdsdfg54.png
sdgdsg.png
sdfgsdfgsdfy34.png
fgjgjfgj.png
dhdfh.png

Also put this in your sigs guys!
Girabanner_zpscc996694.gif

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Sorry about this 4 post in a row, guys, but no ones posting here, so I guess you guys aren'r very interested in this anymore, so I'm going to carry on my other RPG I'm working on for a while. I might come back to this.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Okay, I am back!! And I'm gonna announce Demo 0.4 pretty soon! I fixed lots of bugs and I will be releasing it tommorow!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Its a RELEASE! Alpha 0.5!
Still lots of bugs, expect atleast 20 to 35 mins of gameplay! This is a REAALLY small demo! Enjoy! Yes!! Be a good person and let me know if you can edit my files or if you know how to do encryption. This alpha is only tested by me, that's why its 0.5, next version will be tested!

Download Alpha 0.5: http://www.mediafire.com/?hamn1mo94s560ar

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Does anyone want to try the demo or has tried the demo. Please give any comments or suggestions about the game!

Back