• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2011
Any one have a 128 x 128 kit of all the Unova Pokemon pics. If also possible with all of the other pokemon sprites from Black and White?

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Would I please be able to get a complete set of Generation 1 and 2 charsets in RMXP format?

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2011
Would i be able to get all the fire red/leaf green sprites, in rpgmakerxp format?
(and emerald if possible?)

Last edited:

ツタージャ

Tsutarja - Snivy - Smugleaf
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2012
Does someone knows the best image resizer? I need it for resizing the animated Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
does anyone have a region map (hg/ss style) for kanto thats compatible with essentials?

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
Does someone knows the best image resizer? I need it for resizing the animated Pokemon.
You can use Photoshop for that. If you need more help, I'd be willing to help you out.

Does someone have all animated front and back sprites of the Pokémon in Black and White? Thank you in advance.

Minezumi

ミネズミ
Years
You can use Photoshop for that. If you need more help, I'd be willing to help you out.

Does someone have all animated front and back sprites of the Pokémon in Black and White? Thank you in advance.

Well, I know arkeis has all the fronts, but not many backs, and I believe Weezing is missing.

Years
Hey. Was wondering if someone could put this into RPG Maker XP format.
I'm working on a game atm and was wondering if there's anywhere I can find sprites that are ready for RPG Maker XP as well as tilesets and that sort of stuff. I don't really need Pokemon sprites, just NPCs and tilesets. Everything I've found so far isn't in the right format which is annoying.

Won't let me post as a URL til I've made 15 posts so you'll have to drag it into your address bar:
i52.tinypic.com/bgxohf.png

EDIT: Don't worry about this anymore. I found the this sprite correctly formatted!!!
(For anyone who's interested in was in one of the links on the "Game Development Resources" thread in this forum.)

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
can someone rip me a screenshot of Reshiram in battle where it says "Reshiram's Turboblaze" and the text that goes with it "Reshiram is radiating a blazing aura" can someone post a screenshot of that? thanks

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
Can someone make a VS sequence script for the newest version of Essentials (10/3/2011) and then PM it to me? I'll give you credit! Thanks.

Back