• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon - Liquid Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2020
Uh..can anyone help me?
Where do I get the Clear Bell from? They say to go to Ruins of Alph but I tried looking for it and I couldn't find it anywhere...does anyone know where it is?

edit:never mind I found it. But now when I try to go a man stops and says that "Entei has risen etc." and will not let me go through. So what do I do now?

edit: nvm I got it

Last edited:

linkandzelda

Ex-rom hacker turned indie game developer
Years
hmm. i see the error i think. that script got messed up somhow. damn bugs... can anyone else conferm this? i might have to release yet another patch.

well just an update. im working on kanto atm. route 5, cerulean, route 4, route 24, route 25, route 9, route 10 (excluding the powerplant) are complete
im working on rock tunnel which will be done fairly soon :P

link

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2017
man, i remembered back then, crystal rocks the most, thanks for remaking it! keep up the good work =)

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2020
Hmm...when I'm fighting the rival for the last time before I exit victory road and go to face the elite four..after he sends out his 3rd pokemon...the game freezes up.

Any solutions?

linkandzelda

Years
oh know. not another freezing battle. i'll just redo the battle and then upload another patch. what starter did you choose?

link

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2020
oh know. not another freezing battle. i'll just redo the battle and then upload another patch. what starter did you choose?

link

I chose totodile, But will I have to restart the game again or do I just repatch it or something? Err can you tell me?

linkandzelda

Years
well thats one more less important bug. can anyone conferm the victory road one?

hmm. you chosse totodile. you shouldnt have to repatch. try this:

patch beta 1 to a rom and use your save to beat him. then patch beta 1.1 after you fight him. that should do it. and save me having to make a patch again.

link

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2020
well thats one more less important bug. can anyone conferm the victory road one?

hmm. you chosse totodile. you shouldnt have to repatch. try this:

patch beta 1 to a rom and use your save to beat him. then patch beta 1.1 after you fight him. that should do it. and save me having to make a patch again.

link

but if i patch beta 1 to another rom, won't it be a completely new game then?

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
Years
I have a problem trying to play the Beta.
There isn't anybody in the Violet gym.
it's completely empty except for the "instructor".
And I can't find "Earl" anywhere either.

//44tim44

linkandzelda

Years
try exploring the suroundings. try and catch a few pokemon in dark dave to beat falkner when you find him.

link

rjgbadger

Amateur Breeder
Years
How do you evolve Haunter, Kadabra, and Seadra?

Plus, in the Sandlash grass(right before Olvine), I found a lv. 15 Entei, and a lv. 42 Magby. Caught em both! In summary, Entei says it was lv. 101 when I met it. XD

And I found a 31 Elekid!

Last edited:

rjgbadger

Amateur Breeder
Years
If someone can tell me where the first switch in Sliph Co is, I'll tell them where to find Jirachi.

Nevermind, but if you want the location, PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back