• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
actually hate to disappoint ya but.........n.....nu.....yeah man

ive been trying to download rmxp to create a pk game but ive been losing intrest every time i couldnt get it up on my computer but wit all these asome updates i really want to make one of my own...lolz tell ya the truth, game maker is **** with pokemon. there is no starter kits for it or anything to help me wit rmxp there is a asome starter kit from poccil and it looks a lot easier with it. edit: only problem is i cant get it to download correctly

but anyways cant wait to see wat happens next

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Glad to hear from you, CA. Btw, the next update will release on 855 post not 845.XD

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
Hey OG. i finally got the download to work so im able to play your demo for the first time yay. looks asome so far im goin to try and earn my second badge by tonight. catch ya tommorrow. im out
edit: had to log back in to tell ya i love the battle music. im a musician myself so if you need any music im sure i could get a couple of my friends to help out. pm me if ya do

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2011
Once again a very sweeet update cant wait to drool over the next screens.

oh hey was wondering also hopw many legendarys you have left planned to do ? (no lol im not asking when it will be released ) :) :)

Years
He already made 6 badges.(That was on page 17 or 16)And I'm assuming that since then he has the story planned for the 7th gym so that means it's half done.Only one badge to go and beta!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Update times!!
newcv9.png

Just a few for now since my friend on MSN told me I shouldn't release too much. If I release too much, they will have no interest to play the game, instead just look at the screenshot. The next update will release when there is 875, going to break 900^^

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Awesome! Will Giratina's Origin Form be accessible? I would highly suggest to make a way to switch between the two if Origin Form will be accessible...

Years
  • Seen Dec 15, 2011
Pokemon Raptor.

This game is great ! I really want to play it , when wil it be completed ?

Back