• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Can anyone PM me what the guy from the sewers want and where do i get it please? Im kinda stuck there
You know you see a crashed ship, by surfing somewhere cant remember that said you have been lazerd by sharks, go there you can enter now

I get that, but i meant Onix to Steelix. not Steelix to Diamondix

And how do i get Radiorange? its so cool and i wanna call it AO (Annoying Orange) Reborn >=D
Onix to steelix is through level or just catch a steelix in the cave place where you fight the deadly 7 for like the 50034098230-9th time
and i will get back to you on Radiorange
Edit: Found out radiorange is a evolution of one of the madio's from the madio cave, which one no idea, but you also need a certain stone im going to either fire or moon i might be wrong

Last edited:

Charvisioku

Psyduck Fanatic
Years
If it's any consolation, I've watched Candyman and got the reference :p
Gah can't bloody find sundance rock, think I'm just being thick here ¬.¬

...Never mind, found it. Wow I don't half feel stupid now xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
surf

where do i find surf i got the magikarp and beat the leader and ive looked and talked to everyone in every house. is my game glitched out?

Years
where do i find surf i got the magikarp and beat the leader and ive looked and talked to everyone in every house. is my game glitched out?

Check the item the Magikarp is holding.

And how do i get Radiorange?

It's the evolution of a Pokemon you can catch (can't remember the name at the moment) via an area accessed by going through the Madio Caves. It's an interactable Pokemon. One of the paths in the caves will lead to one of the routes to Fortree and you'll see it. Then you evolve this Pokemon with a Leaf Stone.

Also, what are the ways people have gotten the new patch to work? The old one worked fine for me, but I'm getting a white screen with the new one (got a new Ruby ROM and everything). I tried switching the save type to Flash 128k but I still get the white screen.

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
Check the item the Magikarp is holding.

It's the evolution of a Pokemon you can catch (can't remember the name at the moment) via an area accessed by going through the Madio Caves. It's an interactable Pokemon. One of the paths in the caves will lead to one of the routes to Fortree and you'll see it. Then you evolve this Pokemon with a Leaf Stone.

Also, what are the ways people have gotten the new patch to work? The old one worked fine for me, but I'm getting a white screen with the new one (got a new Ruby ROM and everything). I tried switching the save type to Flash 128k but I still get the white screen.

Try a Ruby 1.0 ROM, it worked for me, and where can i get a Leaf Stone to evolve whatever pokemon it was (Supposedly Cinderco)? And im stuck in Asimov's Gym! its all messed up tiles how do i do it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Heyho!

I played Snakewood and I am very impressed up to the point where I am now. It's more interesting than most hack I played, which are quite a lot. X)

I've got three badges, being in Meteor Falls now.

Still, I have some suggestions (but they're only minor. It's still a great hack.) and other things I found out up to this point:
Spoiler:

Keep up the good work!

Team btw:
Weezing Lv44
Hyperegg Lv43
Lunatone Lv43

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
evolution

do pokemon like gravoler and kadabra evolve or do they still have to be traded in rthis version?

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
do pokemon like gravoler and kadabra evolve or do they still have to be traded in rthis version?

Not sure myself, but i once found Alakazam in the route where you first meet Blackthorn, i suggest use Repel and a Lv 39~42 pokemon in front because i found my Alakazam at Lv42

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Alright, I got a new problem. For some strange reasons Asimov won't talk with me after Senex baked his cake.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Alright, I got a new problem. For some strange reasons Asimov won't talk with me after Senex baked his cake.

This is an old error that I've already mentioned...It happens due to my carelessness...(I forgot to fix it...)But I've already sent a newer fixed version to Cutlerine,so please wait,I believe that he would post it soon...Now,what should you do is just leave the spot where you originally teleported to,and then go back there,Asimov will start to talk to you...

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
This is an old error that I've already mentioned...It happens due to my carelessness...(I forgot to fix it...)But I've already sent a newer fixed version to Cutlerine,so please wait,I believe that he would post it soon...Now,what should you do is just leave the spot where you originally teleported to,and then go back there,Asimov will start to talk to you...

Do you mean the water-surrounded space or whole Necropolis?

Or is it just the one tile where you'll be teleported when Senex begins to bake his cake?

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Do you mean the water-surrounded space or whole Necropolis?

Or is it just the one tile where you'll be teleported when Senex begins to bake his cake?
He means when you teleport to the water place that tile

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2012
Hey, everyone. Do the new evolutions have shiny sprites? I caught a shiny Zigzagoon and want to know if I should train it to a Dragoone.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hey, everyone. Do the new evolutions have shiny sprites? I caught a shiny Zigzagoon and want to know if I should train it to a Dragoone.
I have no idea but i would think so, plus shiny dragoone would be epic

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I tried to go back to that tile but nothing happened. I guess, I am doing it wrong.

Okay, after I won, Senex sends me in that water area. There, I can walk around freely (more or less, it's a small area) and when I left the tile I was teleported to and get back on that tile, nothing happens. Asimov still won't talk to me. D:

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I tried to go back to that tile but nothing happened. I guess, I am doing it wrong.

Okay, after I won, Senex sends me in that water area. There, I can walk around freely (more or less, it's a small area) and when I left the tile I was teleported to and get back on that tile, nothing happens. Asimov still won't talk to me. D:
Wait til next patch and then go back to that tile i have the same problem

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
This is the third time I've started to play snakewood (twice before lost due to glitches haha) But I'm eager to find out whats going to happen!
Your hack has made me so persistent to see what happens next, I've never played a hack quiet like it! Congratulations on finishing it and removing bugs, also good luck with Keratin Version!

Back