• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
GIVEMEDARKRAI and Hero Of Time 768, Please continue this discussion elsewhere (PM) as it has nothing to do with the club or Shinies.

Wow posts got missed while I posted this, nvm...

BTW, thx for teh support MM and Yami! ^^ Sry bout that, DPing is one thing, but he posted like 10 times (with his alt and stuff) so yeah...

I can't think of another way to get Shiny Scyther. I really want to breed for it, because Revenge would pwn. My only gripe is that I absolutely hate breeding for Pokes because it takes at least 25 times longer than SRing or Radaring (or just plain ol' hunting). Sad that there's no Move Tutor or TM that can teach Revenge. -_-

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Zoria, I was Hunting Zapdos for a while. I had it going for like a month, so don't get discouraged just yet. n_n (< that's a good one, yay new smiliy! n_n)

<I>Kobra<I>

Last edited:
Years
Queeny, yes, you're still a member. We never "un-admit" anyone:

-looks around- >.> <.< Can I join? o.o

I think I've still got a shineh Drowzee on my Silver version n.n; I want a shineh Eevee! Anyways...yeah...

The Queen of Spades
oooo k, you may join. welcome aboard. i'm kinda in charge here...
I read the page on which you joined 2 years ago for some nostalgic giggles. All the vets here ought to check it out: http://www.pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247&page=109

Still working on Chiko... or did I not post about that yet here?

Edit: *continues to read* *ghasp!* Pkmaster is currently known as Arcanine Fan 101!

Last edited:

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
Years
lol! I was such a n00b back then. Man.

@ King Kobra - Revenge does rock. I wish you luck on your Shiny Scyther. Hopefully he won't hide for very much longer. XD

@ MetalMario - Which Version are you attempting the shiny Chico?

-Attempts to hatch Eevee eggs on her FireRed, in the hopes of a Shiny Eevee- Nephew was lucky. Got Shiny Eevee when he picked it up in the house, on Leaf Green. >_<; He evolved it into Jolty for me...Only because I tempted him with the lvl 100 EV trained Crobat. Sometimes I still miss that stupid bat. XD Got my second Shiny Eevee by hatching eggies. Man, that was hard...But a little easier with the help of my Nephew.

For every 50 eggies he hatched, I let him have one of my high level pokemon for a boring, low level pidgey/rattata, ect. Muah!

Pokemon Breeder Zoria

Normal Type Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
GIVEMEDARKRAI and Hero Of Time 768, Please continue this discussion elsewhere (PM) as it has nothing to do with the club or Shinies.

Wow posts got missed while I posted this, nvm...

BTW, thx for teh support MM and Yami! ^^ Sry bout that, DPing is one thing, but he posted like 10 times (with his alt and stuff) so yeah...

I can't think of another way to get Shiny Scyther. I really want to breed for it, because Revenge would pwn. My only gripe is that I absolutely hate breeding for Pokes because it takes at least 25 times longer than SRing or Radaring (or just plain ol' hunting). Sad that there's no Move Tutor or TM that can teach Revenge. -_-

EDIT: Oh yeah, and Zoria, I was Hunting Zapdos for a while. I had it going for like a month, so don't get discouraged just yet. n_n (< that's a good one, yay new smiliy! n_n)

<I>Kobra<I>
New smiley! XD And I won't. I'll just keep on SRing my head off. By now I can imitate Zapdos's cry really good. XP

After reading a whole LOAD of National Geographic that I ordered, and never came in... untill yesterday, I flipped open my GBA and started SRing, then turned on my DS and tried for Aerodactyl with my old amber. I got a Lonely and Modest natured one. XP But we're looking for Shiny. I figured maybe Aero might not be the best for me... I'm no big Aero fan, sooo, I love Omastar's, so I'm trying with fossils for that. (I'm doing 5 at a time, so it won't take that severely long...)

(P.S: EV training my Lonely natured Shinx seems to be enjoyable. But I still gotta EV train Mimi for a trade. T_T Fun. XP)

EDIT: Actually. I am doign Omanyte, Anorith, and Aerodactyl all at once... XP

Last edited:

shinyGeo

Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
for Aero do you save before you give the amber or before you get the Aero? I kinda already gave my Old amber to the guy...never piked up but its there... *franctically goes underground in search for some old ambers* i WILL get another...

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
@ King Kobra - Revenge does rock. I wish you luck on your Shiny Scyther. Hopefully he won't hide for very much longer. XD
Lol thx, good luck on your daunting task of 7 Shiny Eevees O.o If you thinka bout it, if I could get a lonely/adamant/naughty nature Scizor (Shiny, of course) with revenge, I could instantly kill anything that has enough strength to get me low enough. I'd IV train it in Def, Sp. Def, Speed, and Attack (very spread out I know -.-) so it'd be able to withstand attacks and then blow the power of it right back into the opponents face! XD

Anyways, got bored of training on Diamond so I went over to good ol' Sapphire to hunt for anything on the side of Mnt. Pyre. I'm really just biking around and then running from anything that isn't shiny, no training or anything...Hoping for a Vulpix, but I will settle for the two Ghost-types. I'm desperately hoping I don't run into Onionhead (Meditite XP) or Wingull (those are at least uncommon so not a big chance of that...).

Good luck on teh hunts everyone! n.n (< lolz)

<I>Kobra<I>

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2008
You can indeed, welcome to the club n_n

Wow I think this is the most I've posted in the club for quite a while! lol.

Nothing new yet, will keep you posted.

Thanks. And uh, do traded shinies count? Like the one's you get from the GTS or other people?

shinyGeo

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
Thanks. And uh, do traded shinies count? Like the one's you get from the GTS or other people?

Nope s legit as they look 99% of them are hacked...i say 99 because my cousin accidently let go of his shiny lumineon a couple weeks back.

The Queen of Spades

Years
What if we know for a fact that they aren't hacked? Like, we get them from a reletive who doesn't own a cheatting device?

...Still hunting the rest of the Eeveeloution Squad. Come on hatched Shiny Eevee! Oh, and thanks for the good luck, King Kobra. ^_^

EDIT: Started playing my old Emmy, and guess who I found hiding in my last box? SHINY REGISTEEL. ^___^ I had forgotten about him. I believe I SR'ed for him, but I don't remember. it's been...Almost a year since I've even messed with my boxes. Couple of months since I've actually switched my team...

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Lol thx, good luck on your daunting task of 7 Shiny Eevees O.o If you thinka bout it, if I could get a lonely/adamant/naughty nature Scizor (Shiny, of course) with revenge, I could instantly kill anything that has enough strength to get me low enough. I'd IV train it in Def, Sp. Def, Speed, and Attack (very spread out I know -.-) so it'd be able to withstand attacks and then blow the power of it right back into the opponents face! XD

Anyways, got bored of training on Diamond so I went over to good ol' Sapphire to hunt for anything on the side of Mnt. Pyre. I'm really just biking around and then running from anything that isn't shiny, no training or anything...Hoping for a Vulpix, but I will settle for the two Ghost-types. I'm desperately hoping I don't run into Onionhead (Meditite XP) or Wingull (those are at least uncommon so not a big chance of that...).

Good luck on teh hunts everyone! n.n (< lolz)

<I>Kobra<I>

Erm, Revenge really isn't that great on Scyther/Scizor. Really, you should just stick to the Choice Bander or Baton Passer. I mean, really, what will you use Revenge against? In most cases, you're better off using one of your STAB moves (Iron Head or X-Scissor), or just switching out. However, I'm not saying that you shouldn't breed. Breeding's a great way to increase your chances of getting an Adamant or Impish one (which you really should be hoping for).

I'm getting a bit more confident with chaining, thanks to MM, Joyride, and Shuko. I'll admit, chaining isn't as easy as I once thought. But I still think it's an easy way to get shinies compared to the other methods of hunting.

The Queen of Spades

Years
Yeah like those count....i think...my shiny buizel counted and i got it of my friend who i saw caught it.

I thought so, since my nephew has Diamond, Leaf Green, and Ruby. We've traded, and that's how I got some of my shinies, including my precious Jolty. -Huggles her shiny Jolty-

This reminds me. I'm gonna be soooo ticked if he some how gets a shiny Glaceon, or Leafeon... =( I wanna be playing his Diamond when we find us some Shiny Eevees. 7_7;

Still hatching some eggies. Thinking of giving up on Eevee, and going on for another Shiny Abra, so that I can have my shiny male Alakazam...But that envolves eggies too. So...Either that, or I'm gonna go for a shiny Regice, by Soft Reseting...Wish me luck. =/

Years
hey

hey i really love pokemon shinyb pokemon to be exact. so i was wondering if i could join the club? i have been looking for shinies the past month now. and i look all day! i know oyu have to at least post 30things but i was wondering if you could make an exception? i have already stated my shinies in a another post. and if i am aloud to join can you tell me how to get one of those neat boxes that show yourf shinies? well get back at me please thanks.

shinyGeo

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2007
im sorry for spamming. but what is exactly spamming? im not really sure.

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
put it all together and its StupidPointlessAnnoyingMessages but get the first letter of each word and its SPAM.

On topic: its time for rotom SRing...still nothing....i should probably be getting more sleep in the day so i can stay up long enough for this...

Years
hey i really love pokemon shinyb pokemon to be exact. so i was wondering if i could join the club? i have been looking for shinies the past month now. and i look all day! i know oyu have to at least post 30things but i was wondering if you could make an exception? i have already stated my shinies in a another post. and if i am aloud to join can you tell me how to get one of those neat boxes that show yourf shinies? well get back at me please thanks.
Explain shiny Darkrai. Also don't spam. That is, never double/multipost (as in more than one post of yours in a row) and make sure each of your posts have some actual substance to them.

Anyway, I've largely switched back to Emerald to work on shiny Chikorita for the starter race. I'm also raising my "proper" team (as in EVed and with sensical movesets/natures) for Diamond, which will include shiny Seviper. I might also fix the EVs on my Torterra since he's Adamant and met on April 22nd. ;) Whenever I get back to hunting on Diamond, my main targets shall be Mareep, Flaaffy, and Drifloon. (Despite how much I love shiny Drifblim, I'm going to hold off for a bit to avoid making my collection look too much like Fufu's and DS's, with Dialga and Drifblim together like that.)

Oh, and Spam comes from a Monty Python skit. Stupid Pointless Annoying Message, while true, is far from universally accepted, and isn't where the word comes from.

Last edited:
Back