• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Fanfic (with info and Summary)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2019
I've been writing a fanfic for Pokemon for awhile. There's some shipping involve but only with Steven Stone and Cynthia. I call it Pokemon Elite. Here's the basic summary for it:

Cynthia and Steven are married and have two kids (twins), there names are William and Sophia. There kids are Pokemon trainers and have traveled to all regions and faced each champion of each region however they have lost to each champion. Now the Pokemon Chairman (think someone like Harrison Ford's character in the movie 42) has decided to come up with a new Pokemon league filled with some of the greatest trainers of all time. William and Sophia decide to take the challenge and participate in the Pokemon Elite League but while they travel they run into some mischief.

What do you guys thinks? Please post a comment on what you think

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Okay, so this is the main section for FF&W. You're in the right forum, but the wrong section. The place you're looking for is the "Writer's Lounge" subsection. Or, more specifically, the Plot Bunny Thread. This is the thread where you post your story idea for feedback!

The main section is only for stories that have been started. So, once you have a chapter all nice and ready to present, make another thread and show it to the world!

If you have any questions or concerns at all, feel free to message me. It's why I'm here in the first place!

In the meantime...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back