• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Dark Tobi

Akatsuki nobody
Years
1. Ghost pokemon can't be hit with normal type moves
2. Eevee can learn normal type moves
3. JOlteon is an evolution of Eevee
4. Jolteon is electric type
5. Magnemite is also electric
---
Wait...too much obscurity game.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Yup, darkpokeball, for playing too much Obscurity game, you are...BANNED!
DARKPOKEBALL: Too much You're Banned as well.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Well, while we're all confused, let's talk about Meowths. What experiences have you had with them? Have you ever imagined them as a living being instead of a bit of data with its own unique trait? Such as holding a chainsaw and being insane?

It's ak-47 meowth, remember?

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

The first one I saw was a Geodude in my sister's Diamond. I was helping her get out of Wayward Cave with the pink haired girl. The second and last one I saw was a Drowzee when I was playing through a Silver ROM. I caught this one. Hopefully I'll see more.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

How lucky do you have to be to find a shiny in Black/White? Some people say it's harder than the other generations besides Gen 1 (no shinies)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You all should check the 'Who's That Pokemon' and try to guess even though it's a Shiny Edition and thus a little harder than your usual edition! It's located right under this thread (when I posted this), so it's not hard to miss at all!

The only shiny I have found that was not in Gen II that was a random shiny is the Budew I found on my Pearl. :( Though I do have the shiny Bulbasaur I soft-resetted for! ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I did RNGing once, and my sister helped me with it. Let's just say that after I was finally done with getting the Shiny Feebas I wanted she told me that she was never going to help me again.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

I have no idea what RNG is. On the R4, there's are around four cheats that involve RNG, but I don't know what they do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Basically it's a way to get Pokemon that you want, such as shinies, perfect IVs, and so forth. I would go deeper, but I'm not the best person to ask when it comes to explaining it, aha.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years

I tried to EV train once, but I didn't have the patience. Level 2 and 3 Starlys are just too hard to concentrate on when your Pokemon is in the high 50s.

Years
29. Never bothered with EV training. Also never bothered with RNGing, both of which sound sort of time-consuming.

And I remembered what type of ghost I decided I was... I am a Mismagius. And I think it's because i wanted to always be wearing a pointy hat.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I think this is 30...
Anyways, I have no idea how to EV train. Might look it up one of these days.
Just caught a female Relicanth on my Ruby though. Without even trying. Dang fish ate all my pokeballs except for the last one, which I caught it in.

Back