• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Katsu laughed his assent, adding "True that. A lesson I learned early on. Might I ask your names, good sir and fine lady?" Despite the polite wording, Katsu was unable to keep from smirking at the thought of someone apologizing for a hnt. Granted, not in the conventional sense, but still...

Years
"I'm taddon. She's Eclipse" Taddon responded, glansing over at me. "but odds are, she's going to be mute for a while. She really hates being around men, for reasons i'd rather not explain."

Years
OOC: kay, so we control each other when the other is not on, I assume? and, you HAVE been listening to my lectures.

IC: i raised an eyebrow, and pitched a pokeball at Taddon's head, it bounced off his head, and I caught it. "hard head" I said to him mentally

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 31, 2004
Is it too late to join?

If it isn't heres me:
Name: Setsuki
Discription: spikey white hair, black battle armour (even though he gets his pok?mon to do all the work.)
Pokemon: Bedlum (shiny) *nicknamed Bledlum*
About as evil as you can get!!!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
Katsu pulled the soup off the fire, almost burning his hands in the process. He was still amused about the capture of Taddon, and snickering, stood up. Katsu said "I'm going out to check the snares and walked off into the night.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
For some reason, Candy trusted the wolf-like man. She noticed the others going after him and wanted him to have a fair warning. Her short blond hair would give her away in the dark, so she covered it with a hood and stalked off into the night. Azuril was clutched to her chest while Dratini slithered beside her.

Years
I walked with taddon to a lake a good distance away, then sat down with a sigh of relief "Taddon, why must you be SO NAIVE!?!?" i demanded. A gust of north wind destracted me, and I saw the graceful form of Suicune, jumping around the lake. I was silent... I couldn't beleive that I had gotten the honor to view Suicune.. after a while, it left at lighting speed...

Years
"you are naive, because you have failed to see the evil that surrounds you. you have seen nothing but purity, while i have seen the evil that is claiming the world"

Years
my tododile and mudkip kept battlling (also my squirtle became lvl 6 b/c it battled mudkip/tododile b4 I caught em). Since its a rp they should gain exp even if u catch the pokemon so its more anime based/realistic.
I knew my squirtle was itching to battle so I decided to look for any pokemon nearby so i wouldnt have to leave my 2 new water pokes... I saw a fainted horsea (from when u captured the chikarita remember, unless u caught that too, but u didnt say u did) and decided to use a max revive on it... it awoke scared, but my squirtle explained we werent the 1s who hurt it as it clearly forgot the attackers... it decided to join me and my pokemon to save the world... I didnt use a pokeball to keep it, as it became loyal and trustworthy enoguh for me to hold it in my bare hands...

Years
"I'm out of here. before the weird guy catches up" i said, taking off.. ater a mew moments, I found a torchic, and eisaly captured it with my Trapinch and Chinchou. "great job guys!" I said to them. chinchou returned to it's pokeball, and Trapinch hopped on my shoulder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back