• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

Welcome to our club, where you're free to discuss Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra animated series.

Rules
1. Follow all PokéCommunity and Other Clubs Rules.
2. Keep spoilers in spoiler tags.
Also, keep huge plot-related spoilers in spoiler tags too. Use your best judgment.
3. Respect all club members.
Don't fight in this thread. Send all comments and concerns to club staff members.
4. Make smart, thorough posts.
Don't make short comments such as, "this show is cool," but explain why.

Club Staff Members
Owner: TwilightBlade

Username:
Element:
Answer a discussion topic:

Discussion Topics
Current Topic - So what did you guys think about the revelations of how the first avatar actually became the avatar? Well, what did you think about the whole episode in general?
13. Have you seen Book 2's latest episode? What are your thoughts?
12. What is your favorite weapon?
11. What do you think about Princess Azula? Is she as evil as she seems, or is there more to her?
10. What are your predictions for Book 2?
9. Do you think the Equalist movement will continue and strengthen or will be forgotten?
8. If you could meet any ATLA/LOK character, who would it be and why?
7. Where in the Avatar world would you like to be able to visit the most and why?
6. How do you feel about the speed Korra is developing her abilities in comparison to how quickly Aang developed his?
5. What do you think was the saddest moment in either series?
4. Which element do you think is the most lethal and dangerous during combat? How about for Survival?
3. What was your favorite animal cross from the series?
2. What is your favorite episode?
1. Who is your favorite character?

Airbenders

The element of freedom!
1. TheFallenUmbreon
2. Jacinth
3. Gonz0
4. コナンくん
5. SchwarzRozen
6. -Grayscale-
7. ~Harmony
8. Lapras*
9. Ariel Winter
10. Omicron
11. Keiran777
12. Katie the Friendly Ghost
13. Rpg Man
14. Mononoke Hime
15. Antemortem
16. Grimwohl
17. Karasuma
18. Shizzable
19. Flush'd

Waterbenders

The element of change!
1. Lilith [TwilightBlade]
2. Olli
3. GolurkIsDaBomb
4. Cid
5. pokemonranger109
6. Lightning
7. Netto Azure
8. Queen of Shipping [gunnerpow7 / LadyGunner]
9. Zet (n_n)
10. ~Ryukaa
11. thegeneticway
12. Destiny Demon
13. Dudeman609
14. synerjee
15. Pinkish Purple
16. zephyr6257
17. Summersushi
18. Urugamosu
19. Zorua4Ever
20. .Aero
21. Yukiyo Kayume
22. pikachu00
23. Jeanne1571
24. Rai
25. awolffromspace
26. Christopher
27. DarkLatias

Earthbenders

The element of substance!
1. ShadowE
2. Karpman
3. Jellicent♀
4. Falling Wishes
5. Sheep [Cirno]
6. SwiftSign
7. Sakura Rain
8. Romeo010
9. CC [Mac]
10. Tlachtli
11. MaxedOutFreaky
12. Venitardus

Firebenders

The element of power!
1. Finnick Odair [Livewire]
2. Fallen
3. CarefulWetPaint
4. SeekerOfDarkness
5. dragon456
6. Toshiro.
7. Antitryptic™
8. SD
9. lasttfarewell
10. Seivad
11. timelessgold
12. Altomare
13. Minato Arisato
14. thefallendetective
15. Guy [Artemis]
16. Hughes
17. Oxidation

Last edited:

TY

Element: Earth

I love the series a lot, i watched it the whole time on my TV when it was on, but its now off the TV being replaced with stupid shows :(...

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Username: TheFallenUmbreon
Element: Air

Finally! I've been waiting for a club like this for ages! I've watched almost all the episodes until they took out the show where I lived -.-

Jacinth

~Darling~
Years
Username: Jacinth

Yus, first Airbender! :) Ohwait... I take that back. Second airbender. XD

I am so happy there's a club like this! :D Thank you so much!

Anywhoes, I just looked at the discussion topic. So, my favorite character from ATLA is probably Sokka. He's so hilarious! (Especially when he's high on cactus juice.)
From LOK, it's Bolin. And Pabu. Bolin is so childish and fun, and Pabu... Well, Pabu doesn't need explaining.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Username: Olli97
Element: Water

Great to see an Avatar fanclub! :D I think I remember it being aired on Danish television some time long ago, untill they ran out of money for dubbing the epsiodes, together with all the other anime they had going :<

I only started actually watching the show a few weeks ago, but man I was hooked! Certainly one of my favourite animes :>

Who is your favorite character?
Most definitely Sokka. Even though most of the characters can provide us with a few laughs, it's still great with a comic relief character like Sokka. He never fails to make me smile with his witty comments and humorous gestures that he makes every once in a while.

Last edited:

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Username: Gonz0

Polish Nick sucks so I had and still have to watch eps online, but oh my Arceus! I love it!
totally signing in~!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Username: コナンくん
Element: Air :D

I seen all of the episodes on Netflix
and the Legend of Korra on Nick Channel :3
I love the series <3.

My Favorite is between Aang and Toph.

Years
Username: GolurkIsDaBomb

YEEEEESSSS. I love this show so muc. My favorite character from ATLA would have to be cabbage merchant/foaming mouth guy. Of the main characters, I'd have to say Azula is my favorite. "I'm about to celebrate becoming an only child!"
I also like Appa.

Of LOK I'd have to say that Tenzin is my favorite, he has some of the best lines.

Years
Username: Fallen
Element: Fire

So excited for the new series! I was so sad once Last Airbender ended and was skeptical when they announced Legend of Korra. I'm very pleased with it so far!

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
Years
Imma be a... Fire bender so I can burn stuff (y)
My name is CarefulWetPaint

Favourite Characters~!?
Hmmmmmmmmmpt in the ATLA I would have to say probsssss Zuko! Because he was such a BA
Spoiler:

In Korra Im liking Korra because she's a babe >.> and the fact that she is the like complete opposite of Aang makes her very interesting, giving the story a chance to stand completely on its on.
I like Mako as well because he team captain and a firebender. He also is pretty awesome at the old firebending which is awesome.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
Hmm well I'll sign up.

Name? SeekerOfDarkness. Element? Fire. Favorite character? In the original series, it's between Zuko and Mai. I think Mai might have been the most lethal non-bender in the show,
Spoiler:
And Zuko was just... Zuko. As for the Korra series... geez this one's tough. There are a lot of good characters and a lot of annoying characters. As far as good characters go, there's Tenzin, Mako, Amon, Bei Fong, Pabu... but Bo Lin's gotta be my favorite. I was rooting for him to win Korra since we first saw him.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Ah, a request went in from me, yay ^.^

Anyways,

Username - SchwarzRozen
Element - I would say Lightning, but put me as an Airbender~

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
Forgot to post my fav character!
From the Aang series: Toph Bei Fong - omg! that little girl had a temper! Loved her so much.
My TLOK's fav is Tenzin. I love how he tries to act serious but fails to hide is emotions, it's hilarious!

Cid

Years
Oh my. TwilightBlade, thank you for making this! :D

The original series was one of my favourite shows as a kid. I felt really sad that it had to stop giving such epic storylines about this one-of-a-kind universe they created here. Thankfully Korra's here, and despite the almost century-long time skip and rehash of all the characters pretty much, I still love it! Now I can't wait to watch the next episode. :D

Username: Cid

Who is your favorite character?

Picking from Avatar: The Last Airbender, it's none other than Katara. Her evolution throughout the series is just simply outstanding. From a shy, young Waterbender from the southern tribe into the determined, motherly figure she's been at the series' end, it's hard to not admire everything that she is. She always has quirky dialogue with Sokka and gets into really cool situations when her bending is at focus. Like fighting Master Pakku! So badass. Katara will stay as my favourite even when among the old and new series characters. :D

The Legend of Korra still has really cool characters, too. Korra was a wonderful decision for the creators, she's got a unique fiery personality that's similar to Katara's more reckless actions in the past. A likeable character for sure, I'm glad she's the current Avatar. Bolin is also pretty awesome! Oh man, he's funny, adorable and of course, absolutely dumbfounding when it comes to Probending. That one episode when he faces-off one-on-one in a clincher round of sorts just showed how much skill he actually has under that comical attitude. Plus Bolin's interactions with Pabu are so cute, it reminds me of Sokka and Momo, haha.

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
Username:pokemonranger109
Element:Water

Favorite character:Sokka he's funny like in the desert he was inficted with Confusion and it was so funny.
Iroh:Wise,Smart,Tough in the last few episodes,and Loves tea!<3
Pabu:Little Cute Fire Ferrite!<3
Tinsen:Calm,Smart,and Funny at times.
Melo:Tinsen's son,Strange and he's just a being a kid at ALL times.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years

Iroh:Wise,Smart,Tough in the last few episodes,and Loves tea!<3
Oh yeah, how could I forget Iroh? He's another one of the characters I simply love. Despite being from the Fire Nation, and having been a great help for them during the war, he's one of the most kind-hearted and wise people in the whole series. It seems like people's nationality doesn't matter to him at all, which is what I respect him for. I definitely miss him in Legend of Korra :<

Cid

Years
what sucks is nobody but katara is there in Korra :(
It depresses me, too.
I hear Zuko's still alive, though! Just retired from being a Fire Lord. :3

Oh yeah, how could I forget Iroh? He's another one of the characters I simply love. Despite being from the Fire Nation, and having been a great help for them during the war, he's one of the most kind-hearted and wise people in the whole series. It seems like people's nationality doesn't matter to him at all, which is what I respect him for. I definitely miss him in Legend of Korra :<
I miss him too. Really, I love Iroh. Mako (the honorable namesake of Korra's love interest) did well in voicing him. He's like the perfect uncle or grandpa-- see, he knows what's right for you, gives great advice, has good humour, an open mind coupled with immense wisdom, and isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes in. The White Lotus is also a really cool faction to be a leader of sorts for it, and ironically being from the Fire Nation, his past already shows that he's had tons of experiences to be such a noble man. He's a really skilled Firebender, too. I'd love to learn Pai Sho or have a nice chat with him over a warm cup of tea.

Back