• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
just like when i got shiny charmander on a hot summer day omg i just realized that i got my shiny charmander on a hot summer day i guess for all this time i just was in loved with it and didnt realized that it was hot and summerery outside
Hoo boy is it ever hot here. I'm sweating. :P So hopefully I'll get my own Charmander soon. Afterall, tomorrow makes it 7 weeks that I have been SRing for it. Yeah I know - I thought it was Wednesday but when I looked earlier, I had actually started on Thursday, not Wednesday. The whole getting Totodile around midnight screwed with me a little. Nevertheless it's still the same amount of time.

I'm glad the whole 'Uproar' thing is over now. Especially after I had thought through my own points.. but... I supposed it's settled now. Really, I laughed. Alot. So, uh, let's just forget the whole thing.
Oh, except for one somethinanother:
You CAN buy the maps, tickets, and that stuff off of eBay. How? I'll tell you how. Pre-loaded games. FireReds and such that have these things on them. You buy the game, and you get the Sea Chart and anything else that's on the game. Neat, huh? I used to know someone who got a game with some special data on it through this method. But I don't know if there currently are any GBA games that have those things on it that are on eBay or otherwise. I might get one, if I could buy things on there. :P But I need to focus my time on Charmander and Magnemite, because my time is running out. I've pre-ordered my Diamond already (and got the stylus too!! :D )

Targets:
FR1: Constantly changing. I saved last inside Diglett's Cave because I was trying Run Away.

LG: Charmander of course!
FR2: Charmander lalala

Sapphire: On Hold, inside the Power Plant (I think)
Ruby: Duskull. I may go back and get a Pokemon with Illuminate though, but maybe not. This one is least concern but I still try it now and then.

Emerald: Magnemite. We're talkings about 54 hours plus that I've tried getting one... ... I WILL get me one! Eventually..... hopefully before the 22nd.

There's some other things I'd like to do. Or thought about doing. I'm going to reconstruct my Metagross and drain it's Sp. Attack EVs and replace them elsewhere on the Pokemon and replace Psychic with Agility.
Ah, but in due time, in due time.
-DDD

(Yes I did lay low. And I started to leave. So be thankful I'm still here pro tempor!)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
MUAHAHAH I caught a golden krabby MUAHAHA BISHS IM BACK and I caught it on a rainy day looking for a water shiny when everyne told me to and I got it LMAO thanks for the luck everyone XP

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
Years
MUAHAHAH I caught a golden krabby MUAHAHA BISHS IM BACK and I caught it on a rainy day looking for a water shiny when everyne told me to and I got it LMAO thanks for the luck everyone XP

god dammit you have a lot of shinies! Anyways yesterday I finally played pokemon (Even though is was less then 2o minutes) Anyways I didn't catch any shinies.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Well if you want to talk abotu irony when catching shinies, I caught my poochyena when I was abotu to fall asleep on a school night. o.o

and the not-so-ironic catching of the Machoke. It was like, the afteroon/evening of the day I joined SHC (During the Summer), and I had caught my dear Machoke (Still need a darn nicky for him, but its too late for that now anyways xD)

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Level X

Hehe Lol. This place looks neat. Ok some of you may know me already, I'm Dark_Steelix on SPPf. Heh I got referred to here by fufu since I was looking for another good place to chat and stuff about shinies. Lol lately SPPf has been going down ALOT xD
Anyways I'd like to join this club :D Heh I'm extremely obsessed with shinies and hunt at least 5 hours a day. I've got 25 shinies. 2 of them are from the Berry glitch fix, so 23 not counting those. My shinies are:
Registeel, zigzagoon, Linoone, Fearow, Metagross, Rayquaza, Groudon, Regirock, Golem, Regice, Exploud, Banette, Latios, Latias, Whismur, Castform, Crobat, Solrock, Machamp, Graveler, Lunatone, Spinda, Duskull, Zapdos, and Nidoqueen.

I have pics of my shinies too, though some are outdated as I took them when I caught the shinies, and I've evolved most now, but I can't post a link to them yet as I apparently need 15 posts before I can xD Lol right now I'm hunting Kyogre on my Emerald. I'm also hunting Grimer on my sapphire, Spinarak in FR, eevee in LG and Zangoose in Ruby. I also have an extra FR and LG but not currently hunting on them :p Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
ahhh lol shido I just saw the last page. :O Congrats on the shiny krabby! I used to have a shiny krabby on my gold (2nd caught shiny ever) Wish I could avenge it but I don't feel like fishing for it xD btw what happened to shinyinn? lol looks like its locked down or something... can't get in without membership or something like that :p

Years
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

dark steelix welcome to the club but you got to wait for the party poopers to come{/sarcasm} co owners to officially admitt you into the club

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
psshhh im leaving shinyinn as is lol I dont want to work on it and stuff and its too much of a hassle to fully close the board , lol but gl on yer hunts man

XxXRiho

Unbe-frilling-leivable.
Years
Um..So I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and introduce myself. :rambo: lol. Im Shido's Girlfriend, Riho. Hi!!! :P I will be probably aiming for a Teddiursa in a few days. Anyways...so HELLO!! =^.^=
<3

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
@Dark Steelix, welcome I won't ask you to explain each of your shinys as some many people know and can vouch for you.

@Riho, welcome! but try not to double post

shinyhunter said:
welcome to the club but you got to wait for the party poopers to come{/sarcasm} co owners to officially admitt you into the club

Someone seems bitter. If you don't like the way we run things we aren't stopping you from leaving.

Take note MM, blatant disrespect right there, where as shido gets a warning for arguing a case which you brought up which is rather old.

Last edited:

Akidatheart

Pokémom
Years
Congrats on Krabby Shido.. Welcome Riho! Teddiursa is a nice shiny, good luck with that! Alas, no new shinys for me.. But I'm feeling lucky, so maybe soon! WELCOME BACK Ryan, stay a while if you can! Back to shiny hunting for me...

edit- oops, sorry to leave you out Dark Steelix, welcome to the SHC!

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
Welcome all. o.o 2 new members in a few hours/1 page. o.o

And I looked at your name first Riho and said to myself "That anme sounds familiar", but it never clued in, but then I knew who you were when I read the post. So welcome to you! As to you to Dark Steelix!

Anywho, I think ZI might pick that purple thing up, but I feel more tempted to play DoD. Sorry y'all! ;D

Ullion

Years
Welcome all. o.o 2 new members in a few hours/1 page. o.o

And I looked at your name first Riho and said to myself "That anme sounds familiar", but it never clued in, but then I knew who you were when I read the post. So welcome to you! As to you to Dark Steelix!

Anywho, I think I might pick that purple thing up, but I feel more tempted to play DoD. Sorry y'all! ;D

Back