• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[*~ The Pikachu and Pachirisu FanClub! ~*]

Who do you like best out of Pachirisu and Pikachu?

• Total voters

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Oh, thanks. I think I'll watch those episodes soon on youtube or something. ^_^

Out of all the games Pikachu has been in, which appearance was your favourite and why?
Pokemon Yellow! That was the only game where a Pikachu could follow you around everywhere. Which brings me to another question- Could you evolve that Pikachu?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Like I said above, it's probably not the best. D:
Okay, I see now. You can make a better moveset, Alex.
How long do you think a Pachirisu/Pikachu should live for?
I think Pikachu and Pachirisu should live for many days.

Out of all the games Pikachu has been in, which appearance was your favourite and why?
Pokemon Emerald. Because I like Pikachu's animation.

~Rene~ :t025:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Pokemon Yellow and SSBM. Yellow for the Pika following you around and quote: "Where else do you get a fat Pikachu to follow you around all game? <3" and SSBM for the awesomeness that Pikachu was during the battles. Oh and because when more than one player was Pika, Pika always changed its hats!

Which brings me to another question- Could you evolve that Pikachu?
Omg.. I can't actually remember if you could.
I'm going to have to break open VBA w/ Yellow again to find out. xD
Okay, I see now. You can make a better moveset, Alex.

Um. I'm actually not sure about that. XD
I'm not that good at movesets~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
@ Tali~
Pachi is coming tomorrow's episode!
Today, they only showed a preview of Pachirisu in the contest, at the end, and Pachirisu messed up it's entrance by tripping. </3

Oh, but when you evolve your Pikachu by training, it won't follow you around anymore, and also you wouldn't be able to see how it's feeling about you.

Pachi-chan said:
Pokemon Yellow and SSBM. Yellow for the Pika following you around and quote: "Where else do you get a fat Pikachu to follow you around all game? <3" and SSBM for the awesomeness that Pikachu was during the battles. Oh and because when more than one player was Pika, Pika always changed its hats!
Agreed. She said it all! XD
Oh, but the sprite looks the best in D/P. <3

I played SSBM at my friend's house yesterday! I got owned by Bowser. XD
But I have SSB on Nintendo 64, which I downloaded. :3

Also, I have to wonder, what gender do you think Pikachu is? I always thought Pikachu was a female when I first saw it in the series, but it acts a lot like Ash [as in male] in the latter episodes, and Ash never really refers to it as a gender.
You could tell it's gender by it's tail, but even if Pikachu was a female, the artists wouldn't suddenly change it's tail, viewers would get pissed. XD
I rest my case. XD

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009
I like Pachi more in appearance and pika more in power!
So may I join? xP

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Sure you can join, Shika-kun. Welcome to the club! Alex will add you in the list soon.
Pikachu picture:
DP223.jpg

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2009
I love pachirisu! It's small yet powerfull! >:P I think it's great, hence my username & avatar picture and signiture.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Technically by yourself, No.

If you trade the pikachu to somebody and then back, you could however.
That's kinda sad... but I guess it fits in with how the anime went and how Pikachu didn't want to evolve.

Agreed. She said it all! XD
Oh, but the sprite looks the best in D/P. <3

Also, I have to wonder, what gender do you think Pikachu is? I always thought Pikachu was a female when I first saw it in the series, but it acts a lot like Ash [as in male] in the latter episodes, and Ash never really refers to it as a gender.
You could tell it's gender by it's tail, but even if Pikachu was a female, the artists wouldn't suddenly change it's tail, viewers would get pissed. XD
I rest my case. XD
May!! That was me, not Tali! xD

Pikachu has to be a male... Pika x Buneary Mimiroru. (omg I still hate the Buneary name) xD
So many Pachi sigs....must reinforce individuality...
XD, join us!
I like Pachi more in appearance and pika more in power!
So may I join? xP
Yup, yup~ Shika must join~ ^.^
I love pachirisu! It's small yet powerfull! >:P I think it's great, hence my username & avatar picture and signiture.
Yay, so I take it that you're joining too?

So many Pachys~ <3

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years

That's kinda sad... but I guess it fits in with how the anime went and how Pikachu didn't want to evolve.

May!! That was me, not Tali! xD

Pikachu has to be a male... Pika x Buneary Mimiroru. (omg I still hate the Buneary name) xD

XD, join us!

Yup, yup~ Shika must join~ ^.^

Yay, so I take it that you're joining too?

So many Pachys~ <3

Ah~ your usernames confuse me! XD

But Pikachu sometimes acts like a female. XD
Ahh~ true. Never thought of Buneary.

Pachi-ness themes should fill PC. <3

Welcome, Shika! <3

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
A Pachi theme wouldn't match my username XD

...Then again there are others with that don't match thier names, and i did have a Lapras once as an avy for three days XD

If you are getting PMD2 when it eventually comes out outside Japan, do you plan on having Pachi in your "team"?

---Resistance Factor down to: 67%---

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Ah~ your usernames confuse me! XD

But Pikachu sometimes acts like a female. XD
Ahh~ true. Never thought of Buneary.
It's starting to confuse me too. XD

That is true... with all the cross-dressing it's done. But this pic says otherwise. xD *goes find pic*
dp009previewxj2.png

Unless of course, Mimiroru is somehow a male. O.o
A Pachi theme wouldn't match my username XD

XD Very true~

If you are getting PMD2 when it eventually comes out outside Japan, do you plan on having Pachi in your "team"?
If I get it I definitely will try to get Pachi onto my team. But the chances of me getting PMD2 are low.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Aww, look at that Buneary trying to impress Pikachu. =D

Welcome new members! XD

I took lots of screenshots of Pachi today<3 Must give credit to where I got them. I got all the following pictures that I send from this youtube video- here. ^_^

pachi1.png

Aww, it's all curled up<3 Look at Dawn in the background. Rofl.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Cute pictures, everyone. I like the Pikachu one.
Yes, I want to have one. But my chances to get PMD2 is low.

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Oops, I forgot to answer the topic. XD

I would try to get it, even if the odds are low! I don't care, it's Pachi<3 And it'd be worth it. ^_^

Like my Pachi and Dawn avatar?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Oops, I forgot to answer the topic. XD

I would try to get it, even if the odds are low! I don't care, it's Pachi<3 And it'd be worth it. ^_^

Like my Pachi and Dawn avatar?
Nice answer, Tali. And I like your Pachirisu avatar. Did you make it? Is it off-topic?

Simplicity

~♥~
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2019
Maybe, a bit off-topic. Don't worry. ;D Yes, I took a screenshot of Pachi + Dawn and I made a banner then an avatar out of it.

Here's another Pachi pic to comment on~
pachi2.png

Pachi fainted<3 It looks funny with those eyes. XD Actually it looks like a doll in that picture. <3

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
Years
Maybe, a bit off-topic. Don't worry. ;D Yes, I took a screenshot of Pachi + Dawn and I made a banner then an avatar out of it.

Here's another Pachi pic to comment on~
pachi2.png

Pachi fainted<3 It looks funny with those eyes. XD Actually it looks like a doll in that picture. <3
Okay, I see now. Why did Pachirisu faint in that picture, Tali?

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009
Because it is confused by something? I'm guessing.

Back