• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Released] Pokémon Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
Years
I tried to load my save and this sign popped up: script 'pokemon option' line 310 :TypeError occurred. cannot convert nil into String.
Then it closed the game. Help?

I'm willing to bet you didn't patch it correctly. Maybe try extracting everything again, or downloading it altogether, and then patching.

hi i just played your game i wonder is there a way to to reduce the shakkyness of the camera

Shakiness? I'm not sure what you're referring to; do you mean lag?

Hey, im kind of new, and is this the complete full version of the game?

Nope, still plenty ways away from it xD

Hi, I tried the game again today and no lag at all. The game works perfectly fine ^^.

But I noticed in battles against some NPCs that they don't do anything. It's always my turn and I attack consecutively until they run out of pokemon.

MOTHER OF GOD. YOU ARE A HERO RIGHT NOW. D:
No really, you've got to be one of the few people who hasn't run into lag at all. XD

Hum, yes, I noticed that, and I can assure it's being looked into. Thanks!

i havent posted on here in a while, hows demo 1.5.4 coming?

The next version will be 1.6, actually, but thanks for asking! Given the new Essentials updates, it's gonna take a while, but it's in the works!

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2013
Nice, btw i downloaded it, but can you tell me over what pokemon i need to patch it? i only got something like rsss file, whats that?

D. Lawride

Years
Nice, btw i downloaded it, but can you tell me over what pokemon i need to patch it? i only got something like rsss file, whats that?

The "patches" in question are applied to the Version 1.5 base available on the first post. Follow the Read Me file and you should be clear.

D. Lawride

Years
Okay, so here's the deal: Nightmare. Has a lot of bugs. DANG THAT STABBED ME IN THE HEART

No really, it's something normal for all projects, y'know having bugs? Especially in "early" stages, and even more so without anyone to scout them for said errors.

As of version 1.5.2, I've getting reports on all sorts of trouble: lag, not working trainers in some places, among others.

Well here's what I need you to do: Beta test like you've never beta tested before.

In essence, I need Beta-Testers, but above all, I need people who can detail every single error they find while playing. It is of utter importance that details don't go unchecked.

ANY BUGS, GLITCHES, OR INCONSISTENCIES you find in the beta testing phase ARE important! I like to think I have an eye for detail, but unfortunately I only have the mind for it.

That being said, these are ALL the links you'll need:

VERSION 1.5 BASE (APPLY PATCHES HERE)
Mediafire Download Link

1.5.2 PATCH (APPLY FIRST)
Mediafire Download Link

1.5.3 PATCH (APPLY RIGHT AFTER 1.5.2)
Mediafire Download Link

THIS ISN'T SOMETHING FOR TODAY, OR TOMORROW, OR NEXT WEEK. It's something I would want done calmly, without rushing it, because the more hastily you do it, the more details you'll be overlooking.

Any people interested in doing this can just straight out post here or wherever else this message is posted. Obviously, any people interested will be credited for doing so. Sorry, I don't get any income from this, nobody else does either. It's just for the well being of the project.

Okay people, peace out. o/

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2013
I can test it for you to, i can make some notes.. and mail every bug mistake glitch to you, when i tried it the first time it really lagged... lemme try again now.

No nevermind, its to laggy, it dindt lag in the train at the start so it is frame lag for sure..i dont know if its only me..

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
I'm definitely enjoying the game so far. the use of the fighting/dark/psychic for starters was a unique idea mate. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Just got the game. It's pretty laggy. I'll continue though.
Also, the shadow thing kind of gets me. Only because the other people don't have it. But otherwise it's definitely unique.
If I see any major errors or anything I'll let you know.

Edit- So I found out a way to decrease the lag MAJORLY!
First press F1, then check "Smooth mode"
then go to option (on the pokemon menu), and change speech frame to 5.
I still have a little bit of lag, but now I don't have a problem overlooking it. :)
Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 6, 2014
I can't load my saves. like, when i open the game after playing, it doesn't even have a continue option. Even when i save multiple times at once, i don't think the game even creates the save data.

D. Lawride

Years
I can't load my saves. like, when i open the game after playing, it doesn't even have a continue option. Even when i save multiple times at once, i don't think the game even creates the save data.

You are most likely using an outdated version, 1.4. Be sure to download and properly patch version 1.5 and it's patches.

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2014
You are most likely using an outdated version, 1.4. Be sure to download and properly patch version 1.5 and it's patches.

that's the weird part, I'm not. i downloaded and patched 1.5, 1.5.2, and 1.5.3 properly. and i got them from your post listing each one. i'm pretty sure i patched them right. the only one i'm worried about is 1.5.3. In that patch, the audio is the only update in it, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back