• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red Viper's Trading Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyeto

Pokemon Professor
Years
Sorry, but I still need to get Charizardite X and when I get it, I don't trade it unless I got a spare one and that will take a while, because the guy who is selling them, does ask quite a lot of money for it. At least that is what I think, because he offered me the Venusaurite (is that right?) for 1.000.000, so I don't think the Charizardite X will be much cheaper.

EDIT: Added Charmeleon! (Caught in Friend Safari)

What would you want for the Charmeleon? Also wanting a Aron and if you are willing to trade the Heracross Mega Stone. Willing to trade the Pinsir mega stone for Heracross Stone

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Welcome to my trading thread!

Starters (Will come in eggs unless already available)
Spoiler:

Legendaries
Spoiler:

Pokémon X Exclusives
Spoiler:

Other Pokémon
Spoiler:

Looking for:
Spoiler:

I'll give you a Houndoominite for Tyranitar stone

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
I'll give you a Houndoominite for Tyranitar stone
I don't have that and if I would have it, I won't trade it. :)

What would you want for the Charmeleon? Also wanting a Aron and if you are willing to trade the Heracross Mega Stone. Willing to trade the Pinsir mega stone for Heracross Stone
I've send you a PM.

Last edited:

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
Thanks again for smooth trade :)
Thanks to you too. Now I can start breeding for a shiny Electrike :)

Just hatched three Mankey's. Added them to the Just out of the Egg list!
UPDATE: Just hatched three Larvitar. Added them to the Pokémon Y Exclusives list!

Last edited:
Years
I'm interested in the Moody Snorunt. I can trade you Throh, along with a Modest Froakie with Protean. I can also breed Skrelp, Purrloin, Shellder, and possibly a Magician Fennekin.

Red Viper

Pokémon Collector
Years
I'm interested in the Moody Snorunt. I can trade you Throh, along with a Modest Froakie with Protean. I can also breed Skrelp, Purrloin, Shellder, and possibly a Magician Fennekin.
I'm really interested in the Modest Froakie with Protean. So tell me when you want to trade :) I already added your friendcode.

TOPIC UPDATE: Added three Trapinch with the following Moveset: Fissure, Superpower, Feint, Bite. They have been added to the Just out of the Egg list!
- TU: Added three Swirlix. They have been added to the Pokémon X Exclusives list!
-- TU: Added three Heracross. They have been added to the Pokémon Y Exclusives list!

Last edited:
Years
I have a troh
I want Heracross Adamant Guts
if it is possible anyways PM me if it is okay since I don't get notified if someone replied to me XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back